BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Custom "sniper" rifle?  

Looks more like a standard varmiter with a PRS...

7 months and how much money?  There are tons of guys on this site that could have built a real "sniper" rifle in a afternoon (provided they had the parts).

Either way, nice varmiter.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Fact is the dude paid no less than 2 grand for the rifle, waited 7 months and then added a trigger and stock to a rifle that should have needed no such add ons for the money it cost. He said he wanted an "urban sniper rifle". For what I don't even pretend to want to know but if he indeed really needed some sort of sniper weapon he just threw a nice chunk of change in the toilet to get  just as Chewbacca said a nice varminter with a fancy name on it. Hell my M4 could shoot 1/4 inch groups w/ match ammo and a million power scope on it from a bipod.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:19:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ALPHA9000 - Are you related to yellow?

I don't recall reading what the primary use for the gun will be.  Maybe he wants to shoot 1/4" groups at 100 Yards or 1/2" groups at 200.

I have an 8.5 - 25x Leopold.  It is one of the finest scopes ever made for its intended purpose.

Quoted:

The rifle was bulit as a urban sniper rifle for SWAT duty.

Most urban sniper situations are at ranges less than 150 yards.
Most urban sniper shoots are less than 100 yards.

Recent trends show urban sniper situations are increasingly involving multiple suspects.

I took these into consideration before having this gun built.

It all comes down to personal preferance and your needs

Reading is Fundemental!

Yes but "Comprehension" is even more important.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Very Nice Rifle!!
Enjoy it and Good Shooting!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#5]
you like it and thats all that matters

eta: went over to the lesbaer link you provided and couldnt find any urban sniper rifle but i did find this
Ultimate AR .223 Super Varmint Model Scope Package #2
(Round Handguard; Leupold Vari-X III 8.5-25X50MM Long Range, Fine
Duplex With Side Focus; LBC EDM Scope Rings; Sighted-In) $3110.00

looks similar to me.

Les Baer Custom Ultimate AR.223 Super Varmint Model
(Scope and rings optional)

The flagship model of our AR rifle line is built with the same care and precision as a custom bolt action rifle. It's as dependable as any rifle built and it's accurate enough to be a trusted companion on any excursion for prairie dogs, woodchucks or coyotes at long range. It's so good, it makes the tough shots look easy. We'll guarantee that our Super Varmint Model will shoot 1/2 MOA groups! Included with each gun is a target with two five-shot groups shot at 100 yards. It's built from best AR parts and accessories in the world, including:

• LBC Forged and Precision Machined Upper & Lower Receivers (available with or without forward assist upper) • Picatinny Style Flat Top Rail • LBC Ultimate National Match Carrier (chromed) • LBC Ultimate Bolt (chromed) • LBC Ultimate Extractor (chromed) • Jewell Two-Stage Trigger Group (truly spectacular) • LBC Precision Machined Adjustable Free Float Handguard With Locking Ring • LBC Aluminum Gas Block With Picatinny Rail Top • LBC Bench Rest 416 R Stainless Steel Barrel With Precision Cut Rifling (1X9 Twist Standard, Optional Twists Available Including 1X12, 1X8, 1X7) 20” Length Standard (18”, 22” and 24” Optional) • Newly Designed LBC Custom Grip With Extra Material Under the Trigger Guard Corner • Versa Pod Installed • (1) 20-round magazine • LBC Ultimate AR .223 Rifle Soft Case • Poly Ceramic Alloy Coating On Upper, Lower And Small Parts • Stainless Steel Barrel, coated on request.

The fit, finish and performance of this precision rifle will please any lover of fine rifles, and the superior accuracy will put it in a class with many bolt guns. With a guaranteed 1/2" M.O.A. and a price well below the $3000-plus you might expect to pay for such an extraordinary piece of equipment, the Les Baer Super Varmint model is almost sure to change the whole AR market. In addition to hunting, the Les Baer Ultimate AR .223 Super Varmint Model is also an excellent choice for SWAT units and other law enforcement teams requiring absolute accuracy.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#6]
• Newly Designed LBC Custom Grip With Extra Material Under the Trigger Guard Corner

looks alot like the duckbill grip that has been around for a while now.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#7]
eklikwhoa, did I call it or what!?  They just threw a PRS on it and it became a "sniper" rifle.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:48:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Damn, dude.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:57:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:05:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Cheap? NO.  Top end?  Yes

as above, using the GTS SS Recon barrel, less the MIAD/PRS and a few other doo-dads, plus a Leupold MR/T, assmbled courtesy of Denny @ GTS:

details on archive server --> archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=231558

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I think we all know how much we would pay for the rifle given the options. The lowest price possible. You take out all the fun in building up a rifle when you tie $igns to it.

4X4SC

By the way great lookin rig. I really hope it's a great shooter. Great job!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Sweet set-up!!  My local shop has a used one for sale and its around $2300.  They shot 5 rounds through and it made only one hole at 100 yards.  I think its worth the $$$$.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#13]
i want to know what over the counter ammo makes a 5 stringer in one rag at 100yds. please share
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:26:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Yep it was Federal Match 69ers.  They have the target  and it looks sick.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#16]
I don' t know a lot about these sniper rifle things... but I think I would build a purpose built LE rifle a tad different -- quite a pretty pennie for a rifle, but it does look nice.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:25:01 PM EDT
[#17]
As long as you got what you wanted, and you're happy with its performance, good on ya.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:15:13 AM EDT
[#18]
at least we know you can shoot.  saw that texas swat show, an ai 308 i think, at least 4" at 100.  made me sick.  never heard of anyone using a 223 in a sniper role.  wouldnt feel comfortable shooting through glass, 223 deflect easily.  train alot with it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:31:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Wheres the $600 option?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:29:25 AM EDT
[#20]
I have 2700 (rifle and optics) into mine and she will shoot like that.

If it is what you want and you enjoy it then it is worth the money.

I love mine.
(personaly would of had a 1/7 barrel on it but that is up to you)
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:56:22 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
eklikwhoa, did I call it or what!?  They just threw a PRS on it and it became a "sniper" rifle.

It didn't come w/ the PRS, he added it when the rifle came in so add another $240 or so to the price.

MagPul Industries Precision Rifle Stock - The Les Baer came with another standard looking A2 stock, so I ordered this one a few months
ago and it came in just before the rifle did. I just switched them out. It is adjustable for "length of Pull" and "Cheek Height".

Nice rifle regardless, congrats on the purchase.

We should have a tacked warning for new LBC owners preparing them for the reality check they'll get at this site, lol.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:39:39 AM EDT
[#22]
That is a BEAUTIFUL RIFLE! Les Baer builds nice guns. 1/4" groups are nothing to sneeze at. I don't care what you paid, what ever range you show up at your going to have the best looking and shooting AR there! Enjoy it.  Bill T.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:12:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
That is a BEAUTIFUL RIFLE! Les Baer builds nice guns. 1/4" groups are nothing to sneeze at. I don't care what you paid, what ever range you show up at your going to have the best looking and shooting AR there! Enjoy it.  Bill T.

Call me crazy, but it looks like any other FF'd AR out there.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#24]
I've been looking at the Les Baer rifles for 2 years. I varmint hunt here in Alaska and am impressed that Les GAURANTEE'S 1/2" MOA at 100 yards!!! Not many manufacturers do that!

If you want a Ferarri you don't start with a frame and build it yourself........................ hoice!!!
- Clint
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:57:24 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I've been looking at the Les Baer rifles for 2 years. If you want a Ferarri you don't start with a frame and build it yourself........................

Best post yet! How true and on the mark! Bill T.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've been looking at the Les Baer rifles for 2 years. If you want a Ferarri you don't start with a frame and build it yourself........................

Best post yet! How true and on the mark! Bill T.

You are grossly overstating the complexity, or lack thereof, of building a precision AR-15.

Les Baer's more like a Hummer H2, an overpriced, overstuffed Chevy Tahoe.

Check this out.  All the performance and half the cost, and no master gunsmith involved.  Go figure - Link.

But if you all are happy, good for you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I have been watchin' this thread for a bit and I really don't like to see guys dogged out when they show their rifle, one they are proud of.

I did a little math and here is what I come up with on a very high end build.

GTS lower
CMT Upper
Mike Rock 5R Barrel hand cut and hand lapped profiled to the customers specs
Larue Gas Block
Young Manufadturing bolt and carrier group, Chromed
CMT charging handle and Tac Latch of choice
LaRue, DD or Troy floating rail system
LaRue Scope Mount SPR 1.5 1" OR 30MM RINGS
MAGPUL PRS buttstock with extension, spring and buffer
MAGPUL Gen II trigger guard
MIAD or similar pistol grip
Jewel trigger
Flash hider of choice
LasRue QD Bipod mount
Harris Bipod
Misc small parts to finish the build
Assembly labor and shipping in a cheesy hard case
Total $2564

Cheap? NO.  Top end?  Yes

SHAMLESS!  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Recent trends show urban sniper situations are increasingly involving multiple suspects.

It all comes down to personal preferance and your needs.

Thanks,

rpd5127

Well then here's why he went the way he did boys.  Unless you want the lawyers taking your ass to court its best to use a factory weapon.  Almost all LE will tell you that.  That way if there is a malfunction/problem, they can deal with the manufacturers lawyers, not your own.  Hell if I was in his situation I'd go for a Les Baer as well.  Probably the nicest match AR you can buy without going custom.  I'd put it right up there above the SR-15.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:09:56 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Probably the nicest match AR you can buy without going custom.

read: Probably the most expensive $800 rifle on the market.

Just playing with you rpd5127. If I had the cheddar, I think I'd try some of those higher priced "designer label" ARs too.  More guns is always good.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:54:36 PM EDT
[#30]
You are grossly overstating the complexity, or lack thereof, of building a precision AR-15.

Show me a "mechanic", and I'll show you a guy that needs a ride to work.  Bill T.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Show me a "mechanic", and I'll show you a guy that needs a ride to work.  Bill T.

I'm a certified auto mechanic and an industrial mechanic at a commercial nuke and I get to work just fine.  Oh, and BTW, my self built rifles shoot just fine and accurately also.

The opposite is likely true, in this case.  Those that don't have the skill to build an accurate AR feel they need to buy one.  There's more than one way to get to an end point.  

Reminds me of high school, where the rich kid feels he has a fast, factory Trans Am, when my "slightly modified, but well hidden", lowly Monte Carlo can blow his doors off.

I've seen factory RRAs do the same as what is demonstrated here.

All FWIW.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Those that don't have the skill to build an accurate AR feel they need to buy one.

Why is it people like yourself feel that just because someone chooses to buy an accurate AR, they do not posess the skill to "make one"? I hire people to weed my yard and clean my pool, this doesn't mean I can't do it myself. Perhaps he has more efficient ways to invest his time. Not everyone works for minimum wage 40 hours a week.  Bill T.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Those that don't have the skill to build an accurate AR feel they need to buy one.

Why is it people like yourself feel that just because someone chooses to buy an accurate AR, they do not posess the skill to "make one"? I hire people to weed my yard and clean my pool, this doesn't mean I can't do it myself. Perhaps he has more efficient ways to invest his time. Not everyone works for minimum wage 40 hours a week.  Bill T.

Yes, sir, not everyone.  You're right there.

Bottom line - the Les Baer is simply an AR with a match barrel, nothing more, nothing less, which, BTW, you pay alot for.  If you weren't driven to own the name, you could build that exact rifle for around $1200, with the exact or close barrel (maybe even better?) costing you the majority of the cost  or have one of the custom shops build it for you.

On a similiar note, I highly doubt Les Baer would take any responsibility of this guy using it in a SWAT scenario.  It's all on him, no matter where the rifle comes from.

Love these Les Baer threads.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:37:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#35]
I've got a Les Baer AR and I absolutely love it.  If I were to ever have a custom AR built, I would be doing as much to possible to copy exactly what I bought from Les Baer.  I've got a Les Baer 1911 that I also absolutely love and this is what turned me towards to the LBC products.  Yes, they are expensive, but I feel they are worth it.  The accuracy and fit and finish are top notch.  I ordered a standard model and only had to wait two months, which I didn't think was too bad.  If I ordered a custom AR from one of the guys here like Denny, I bet the wait would be at least a month.  I would have also considered a used model, but they are near impossible to find.

There seems to be a large anti-LBC crowd on this forum with their biggest complaint being the price.  However, none of these individuals seem to have owned or shot a Les Baer AR (and a lot of them have never even handled one), so I don't have much use for their opinion.  When I made my decision on whether or not to buy a Les Baer, I made the decision based on the opinion of others who actually own or have handled/fired the rifles.

I've noticed that Mongo makes it his life's purpose to rip on Baer products at every chance he gets from what I've observed on this forum during the last year.  He must have grown up poor and still feels insecure about it considering his comments on the Hummer and Camaro and those evil rich kids.  If you own a Les Baer, then you are "rich" and have more money than brains, right Mongo?  Considering your lack of personal experience with the Baer AR's, I also don't consider your opinion of the Baer rifles to be of any value.

I also can't help but laugh at Yellow's comments about out of the box Bushmaster's pulling in 1/4" groups.  It's hard to take anything else he says seriously after reading that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It all comes down to personal preferance and your needs.

Thanks,

rpd5127

Well then here's why he went the way he did boys.  Unless you want the lawyers taking your ass to court its best to use a factory weapon.  Almost all LE will tell you that.  That way if there is a malfunction/problem, they can deal with the manufacturers lawyers, not your own.

Then why mess up your liability "protection" by changing the trigger (you know, those "evil sniper hair" triggers) and the stock?  That argument went out the window when those changes were made.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#37]
If you own a Les Baer, then you are "rich" and have more money than brains, right Mongo?

I've heard people say the same things about Corvettes, Weatherbys, and Rolex's. If you have a beautiful wife, she must be stupid and cheat as well. It never ends.  Bill T.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I've got a Les Baer AR and I absolutely love it.  If I were to ever have a custom AR built, I would be doing as much to possible to copy exactly what I bought from Les Baer.  I've got a Les Baer 1911 that I also absolutely love and this is what turned me towards to the LBC products.  Yes, they are expensive, but I feel they are worth it.  The accuracy and fit and finish are top notch.  I ordered a standard model and only had to wait two months, which I didn't think was too bad.  If I ordered a custom AR from one of the guys here like Denny, I bet the wait would be at least a month.  I would have also considered a used model, but they are near impossible to find.

There seems to be a large anti-LBC crowd on this forum with their biggest complaint being the price.  However, none of these individuals seem to have owned or shot a Les Baer AR (and a lot of them have never even handled one), so I don't have much use for their opinion.  When I made my decision on whether or not to buy a Les Baer, I made the decision based on the opinion of others who actually own or have handled/fired the rifles.

I've noticed that Mongo makes it his life's purpose to rip on Baer products at every chance he gets from what I've observed on this forum during the last year.  He must have grown up poor and still feels insecure about it considering his comments on the Hummer and Camaro and those evil rich kids.  If you own a Les Baer, then you are "rich" and have more money than brains, right Mongo?  Considering your lack of personal experience with the Baer AR's, I also don't consider your opinion of the Baer rifles to be of any value.

I also can't help but laugh at Yellow's comments about out of the box Bushmaster's pulling in 1/4" groups.  It's hard to take anything else he says seriously after reading that.

It is just to bad that the Al Bundys and car mechanics of this world will never get a chance to experience the finer things in life.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#39]
OK,

Why is the scope mounted that high?  You almost need an elevator to see through the dmaned thing.

Also, is there any anti-Cant device or level on that beast?  If not, then you could be canting the rifle at differnent angle between shots and shifting the POI.

My leupold on my 6.8 sits way further foward due to the eye releif.

That said- its a damned nice rifle.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Not to knock anyone here who loves their Les Baer I built this Rifle using all CMMG parts nothing "Fancy" save for the Magpul stock and the Cmmg Barrel nothing really exotic I am an FFL so I paid Wholesale for all of it but retail as equipped including the budget optic would be around 1650.00 If I were selling them. Accuracy is quite respectible I shot a 15 shot group out of the box that you could cover with a dime and I understand that with Standard off the shelf ammo these hold wonderful groupings, when this group was printed there was the following on the rifle
CMMG lower, Magpul PRS, Stock CMMG FCG, YHM midlength FF rail (for no other reason than I liked the look with the PRS and it gave a place to mount the Bipod) the Barrel is  CMMG Stainless 1/7 Bull profile 16". Fobus G27 Grip the Upper runs 600 with no rail form CMMG Forend will likely be discounted when purchased with the upper. Harris Roto-Tilt Benchrest Bipod. The Mount is a Steel mount I am not sure of origin but it is far better than the B-Square I tried on it. The Glass is a BSA Mil-Dot in 4-16x 40 needs the excessively high mount due to the size of the objective bell.
Standard CMMG Bolt carrier and bolt. Again nothing exotic the rifle can do it if the shooter is able. The rifle now wears a RRA NM two stage trigger (tried one and thought it would be a worthy addition). and is still awaiting a better optic... Looking at a Leupold Tactical Variable. and possibly a larue SPR mount.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Not to knock anyone here who loves their Les Baer I built this Rifle using all CMMG parts nothing "Fancy" save for the Magpul stock and the Cmmg Barrel nothing really exotic I am an FFL so I paid Wholesale for all of it but retail as equipped including the budget optic would be around 1650.00 If I were selling them. Accuracy is quite respectible I shot a 15 shot group out of the box that you could cover with a dime and I understand that with Standard off the shelf ammo these hold wonderful groupings, when this group was printed there was the following on the rifle
CMMG lower, Magpul PRS, Stock CMMG FCG, YHM midlength FF rail (for no other reason than I liked the look with the PRS and it gave a place to mount the Bipod) the Barrel is  CMMG Stainless 1/7 Bull profile 16". Fobus G27 Grip the Upper runs 600 with no rail form CMMG Forend will likely be discounted when purchased with the upper. Harris Roto-Tilt Benchrest Bipod. The Mount is a Steel mount I am not sure of origin but it is far better than the B-Square I tried on it. The Glass is a BSA Mil-Dot in 4-16x 40 needs the excessively high mount due to the size of the objective bell.
Standard CMMG Bolt carrier and bolt. Again nothing exotic the rifle can do it if the shooter is able. The rifle now wears a RRA NM two stage trigger (tried one and thought it would be a worthy addition). and is still awaiting a better optic... Looking at a Leupold Tactical Variable. and possibly a larue SPR mount.
i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/AFSOC/c3ed229a.jpg
img111.imageshack.us/img111/2738/niceweb7xf.jpg

Nice group, glad to hear the CMMG barrel is doing well.  Just remember to shoot in the generic class at the range and wear your sako watch.  leave the BMW in the garage.  I know AR`s are accurate but I cannot get over the fact you shot that group with a BSA scope.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#42]
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f70/rapidfiregunner/CStarget.jpg

My rifle, 5 shot group.

Total invested, less than $1000
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Thats a really nice group.

A timex watch also tells perfect time and you can get one for a few bucks.

My guess is that you would prefer to wear a solid gold Rolex Presidential however.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#44]
You know what? If the guy wanted a Les Baer rifle and had the cash, more power to him. But a lot of people here can build something just as accurate for a hell of a lot less. So Les Baer fans, don't get your panties in a wad when people think you are idiots for buying one. They are way over priced, there is nothing fancy about their looks (but one guy would suggest that because they are expensive it would be the best looking rifle at the range)they look plain jane, and then you get mad when no one is impressed with it. Why else would there be a poll added to the thread? It is a nice rifle but not for the price. I don't think the buyer has posted what he paid for it but if he got it from Les Baer he paid pretty close to retail for it and that is probably a fact. Nice rifle, just like Wilson Combat rifles are but if you go digging up those few threads you will find the same results that are found right here and it is not pretty.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#45]
rapidfiregunner, AFSOC: sweet.
oi! to the working class.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:11:10 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is just to bad that the Al Bundys and car mechanics of this world will never get a chance to experience the finer things in life.

Now your just being a troll.

What you fail to understand is that when it comes to AR's, the people that ACTUALLY know what the hell they're talking about don't consider Les Baer to be anything special.  IMHO, the majority of the buyers are clueless, and are just buying the name.   I don't think there's any conspiracy against the Les Baer products, it's just that people are ASSUMING that since they pay out the ass for these guns, they must be the best.  I hate to break it to you dick, but they're not.

If you want to experience the finer things in life, call George at GAP, and have him build you a rifle.  If you want to tell the world just how little you know about AR's, post pics of your LBC.

P.S. - I'm still waiting on pics of those 1/4" groups.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:54:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

If you want to experience the finer things in life, call George at GAP, and have him build you a rifle.  If you want to tell the world just how little you know about AR's, post pics of your LBC.

So true  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:44:42 AM EDT
[#48]

If you want to tell the world just how little you know about AR's, post pics of your LBC.

So if he posts pics of his $400,000.00 house, does that mean he doesn't know anything about real estate??  Bill T.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:15:14 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

If you want to tell the world just how little you know about AR's, post pics of your LBC.

So if he posts pics of his $400,000.00 house, does that mean he doesn't know anything about real estate??  Bill T.

No not at all. What Rabbit was saying is, if you want a truly custom rifle then have George or Chandler build you one. Most who have knowledge in AR's are aware that LBC is selling nothing more then average good rifles at much higher prices capitalizing on their brand recognition from their 1911's and it's generally newbies that fork out the extra dollars and buy an LBC and then post here and everytime they get the same response. Yes they're nice rifles but they are not "custom" as the name and price tag would imply. Lastly at their asking prices they should be built w/ all top shelf parts and that isn't the case. They are nice rifles but not as nice as LBC leads the uneducated consumer to believe.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:30:10 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

YES!

..............if his $400,000 house is located in a swamp.  I bet it's in a really "exclusive" swamp though.
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top