Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/31/2006 11:18:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2006 11:19:04 AM EDT by Colt_sporter]
I just bought an MSTN MK11 Mod0 used(but brand new never used) upper from a guy on here. I will be using the ARMS 22 med rings/bases for scope...since they came with the upper...not sure on the stock, scope or the trigger...I won't mention the lower I am planning on...we all know what sort of shit strom that'll start. So here's where your suggestions come in THANKS!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:40:07 AM EDT
i think you have a mk12(5.56) not mk11(7.62)

none the less,

for your rifle i would go with a decent luepold 3-9 MR/T or simalar power LR/T, if you have the funds you could always go NightForce, i here they have a little better glass

stock wise, the LMT sopmod or a traditional A2 will do the job, the a2 is sturdier but the LMT has a better cheek weld(applies to the Vltor as well)

lastly there are a lot of good triggers, i like the knights Knights 2 stage, but i have herd great things about the ones from, RRA, chip McKormic, and JP, at a lesser cost

could finnish it off with a SPR grip or the Magpul Grip

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:42:08 AM EDT
if it were mine?

nightforce 3.5-15x50mm npr2 reticle
magpul prs or 93b
chip mc cormick two-stage
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:28:28 PM EDT
Yes, you are correct, I have the MK 12...oops...thanks for the info. I am planning on using the SOPMOD stock....modely because I have one...without a lower these days. As for the other parts...well, I wanted to bounce some idea's off you guys. Anyone know who has the best price on the SPR MR/T scope?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:27:24 PM EDT
To be authentic you need an A2 stock, KAC 2 stage trigger, and Leupold Scope.
Top Top