Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/28/2006 7:00:18 PM EDT
I'm a newbie at this so please bare with me.  I had the Surefire M73 rails, but recently sold them.  I have a Samson Free Float on the way and I need help installing this.  Okay, so the handguards are off.  How do I take these pieces off?   Or I should ask, which pieces do I need to take off?  I have a wrench but I'm not sure what steps to take.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

This the Samson Free Float that I have on the way

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:14:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to  the "Build It Yourself" section of this forum Use the tacked thread at the top of the page everything you need is right there.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Go to  the "Build It Yourself" section of this forum Use the tacked thread at the top of the page everything you need is right there.

I found it.  Thanks man!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:09:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I found it.  Thanks man!!

And if you are local... come on over and I will show ya.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top