Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/24/2006 1:26:31 PM EDT
I am looking at putting one of these on my RRA. I have not had the oportunity to see one or handle a rifle with one fitted. I have big hands and find the regular grip too small. How hard are they to install??.
I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong part of the forums so moderators please feel free to move it if it belongs elsewhere.
Many thanks for replys
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:41:25 PM EDT
Damn, I just got deja vu. There's another MIAD thread about six down from this one. Just do a search in the AR section and enter MIAD. You'll get plenty of info. They install just like every other grip. People may or may not prefer the shape of the MIAD but I've never heard someone deny they're a quality product. I have one coming in today to see how I like it. Good luck with your choice.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:42:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:13:35 PM EDT
My appologies guys and gals, I did a search last night but got only one hit, never checked again before posting my question.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:52:09 PM EDT
got mine in today, install was a breeze, and it really has a good feel to it
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:53:53 PM EDT
Love mine, installs just like the regular grip (you just have to take off the accessory plate. Also, be sure you find the front (where the finger groove is/no finger groove etc) before you instal, because you have to take it off to change that.
Top Top