Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 1:08:15 PM EDT
I am going to order a trigger tomorrow.  Which one should I get?  Niether of the pins in these will drift, will they?

Compass Lakes Frank White Trigger
or
White Oak Armaments Match Trigger

Could these be the same trigger???? white and white kinda makes me think so.

Thanks,
Jason

I will be using the trigger in High Power.  I shot my first match last week 430-4x!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The white oak trigger is a RRA 2-stage NM trigger tuned by the folks at White Oak if I recall correctly.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you looked into the Geissele High Speed Trigger? If your competing then you might want to... www.whiteoakarmament.com/
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Have you looked into the Geissele High Speed Trigger? If your competing then you might want to... www.whiteoakarmament.com/

BIG +1
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I will NEVER PAY that much for a trigger!!!! $150s the limit for small machined parts.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:46:47 PM EDT
[#6]
OK, but not today.  Maybe, but now I have a limit.....
I am shooting a large pin Colt
Suggestions/ under$150???

thanks
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#7]
If your on a budget then the RRA-WOA tuned trigger is your best option...  They're available for the COLT large pin...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:31:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If your on a budget then the RRA-WOA tuned trigger is your best option...  They're available for the COLT large pin...

Big +1, again.

Having owned both there is NO comparison between the two triggers.  If you are on a $150 budget your best bet is the WOA tuned RRA.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:56:02 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't have one of the tuned ones, but I have a normal RRA NM trigger and can tell you that it starts out really nice, so I can image that tuning it only makes it better.  I have one of the GAs too.... and it is a freaking AWSOME trigger, downside is it is around $300.

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
OK, but not today.  Maybe, but now I have a limit.....
I am shooting a large pin Colt
Suggestions/ under$150???

thanks

using a RR 2 stage on my 6721 - not much range time on it yet but so far much better than stock..For a range, try to group well, fun shooter rifle.....Think I paid $120ish for it and always carry the stock trigger group in my range bag.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:44:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I am going to order a trigger tomorrow.  Which one should I get?  Niether of the pins in these will drift, will they?

or

Thanks,
Jason

I will be using the trigger in High Power.  I shot my first match last week 430-4x!!!

I've am very happy with my CLE trigger for high power competition.  I also had a great experience with CLE putting on a free-float tube and modifying my sights.  No complaints at all with Compass Lake Engineering.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or

Thanks,
Jason

I've am very happy with my CLE trigger for high power competition.  I also had a great experience with CLE putting on a free-float tube and modifying my sights.  No complaints at all with Compass Lake Engineering.

+1

The CLE trigger is - in a word - sweet. Frank does excellent work.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or

Thanks,
Jason

I have one of Franks .22 uppers with a Kreiger barrel and 1/4 MOA sights . . . the thing is a hammer.  Anything from CLE is top shelf.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#14]
They all sound good.  I guess you bite it and buy one and keep on shootin.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
They all sound good.  I guess you bite it and buy one and keep on shootin.

Agreed. There are likely no losers here.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top