BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/23/2006 8:42:52 PM EDT
Anyone use one of these??
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:30:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I use the JP Fire Control System (i.e. the Speed Hammer and Trigger).  I haven't yet had a chance to play with the modular system, but since it's from JP, it's going to be awesome already.

Makes the install much simpler by dropping in.

If you're questioning the buy, pick it up.  If you don't like it, talk to JP.  I'm sure they'll work it out for you.

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic
249th MP Detachment (EACF)
Camp Humphreys, ROK
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:41:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one in my match gun.  It is a very nicely designed trigger. However, if you have the patient and a little bit of time, I now think a standard JP fire control group would still be a better one to buy.  Miine JP Mod FC group locked up once due to too much disconnector engagement (it went single shot on me in the middle of a match), got it worked out, then after another couple hundred rounds, the unit started to double because I had backed out the disconnector engagement to solve the first problem.  We figured out that the disconnector spring used in the first generation trigger groups is a little on the light side, so JP replaced it with a heavier one and so far so good.  My point is - If it is truly to be dropped in, I shouldn't have to monkey with it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top