Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/23/2006 5:10:17 PM EDT
I have been researching and looking for a tactical AR setup for several months. I want to buy a gun with everything on it (optics, light....) Can someone give me an idea about what is a reasonable price to pay for the following setup?

Bushmaster XM15-E2S lower with 6-position collapsible butt stock. The A3 flat top upper has 16" heavy chrome lined fluted barrel, with YHM flip sight gas block, and Miculek comp. GG&G Fire rail riser, YHM free float quad rail forearm, Surefire M900A integral light/vertical grip, DPMS hard chrome bolt carrier assembly complete, Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN, with A.R.M.S. mount.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice,

John

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#1]
My guess would be around $1800 - $2200 depending on condition. But like i said its just a guess. Sorry cant help anymore than that.  
Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:28:37 PM EDT
[#2]
That's quite a bit to research and price out. I'd say look around here and price it out yourself at the Equipment Exchange to get a ballpark figure. The vendors here have the best prices you're likely to find.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:55:19 AM EDT
[#3]
why would you use the rail raiser if you are going to use an acog?
cmt would be a better option over the dpms bcg.

search the ee
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top