AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Great thread.  Almost as worthwhile as your contribution to the "pictures of bayonets on shotguns" thread.

Just a point of clarification. That wasn't my thread. I merely commented on it . . .

Sorry; there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Thanks For the help guys!

No Probelem my friend
I say its America, to each his own,,,,, I like your products and i will own one, I held a DPMS A4 upper at my local gun shop and liked it allot felt as tight as all the other "cool to own" i have heald in the past

Im sure the guy in a ferrari is not minding at all they sell toy ferrari cars on tables in china town for 50 cents

Hanna
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:20:07 AM EDT
[#3]
GM came out with the Chevy Vega...............I'm on my 3rd Suburban and will never drive anything else - that is if they continue to make it and I can afford to feed it.

bad anology?

2 DPMS lower builds ongoing and very happy with the product.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Doesn't all that stuff come from japan anyway?

It seems IMI authorized the use of UZI and all that on airsoft products, hell, it makes them money from licensing, right?

I suppose so, and I guess the Chinese were going to rip the design off anyway, so why not get paid?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Now!

Anyone try one of those clone aimpoints on one of these?

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:51:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm happy with my DPMS rifles and WILL order more.  If you don't like them that's okay, it means less waiting time for my orders!  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesnt Bushmaster make/used to make paintball guns?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:27:31 PM EDT
[#8]
IBTL.

Edit: Nevermind, alex got it right...

Something I dont understand. Why do people bash airsofters? They're doing their thing, and they're not bashing you for wanting to shoot paper, why are you bashing them?

How many chairborne rangers are sitting there right now, wearing their tactical vest, with 12 magazines, pistol on their hip, m4gery sitting next to the computer waiting for the 'Communists/Liberals/British/Zombie Space Aliens, etc.' to attack? Are the airsofters sapping your mojo?

Come on people - is it really such a crime that someone is doing something similar to your hobby (they shoot people, you shooting paper) and have fun running around in the woods like little hellions?

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, let me say this.  The only problem that I have with airsoft is the fact that the guns look soo real.  They are just as dangerous, or even more so, than a real gun (at least to the user) if they aren't careful with where they expose it.  Just like that kid that got dropped when he pulled an airsoft Beretta.  As a training tool, I think that they are a good idea.  Just like paintball, I loved it (don't play now...married and big shortage of $).  That said, I wouldn't spend that much on a fake gun when I can build the real thing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#10]
DPMS makes airsoft? Oh no! Let AR-15.com go on a hunger strike to protest this!

BTW, where can I get a DPMS Airsoft upper for my Bushmaster lower?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
DPMS makes airsoft? Oh no! Let AR-15.com go on a hunger strike to protest this!

BTW, where can I get a DPMS Airsoft upper for my Bushmaster lower?

the jokes would have been funny had you taken the time to read a little better.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:34:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll say this...

the only problem I have with my DPMS rifles is that I only have two....

so far
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#13]
They are a buisness and that usually means they are trying to make money. I applaud them for this. Gets their name out to ALOT of people!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#14]
There is no such word as "ALOT"........nor is there a word "ALLOT".

A lot is two words.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#15]
and "cannot" is one.

I was forced to learn those things once upon a time.  

do you correctly use their, there and they're?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
There is no such word as "ALOT"........nor is there a word "ALLOT".

A lot is two words.

allot
One entry found for allot.

Main Entry: al·lot
Pronunciation: &-'lät
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): al·lot·ted; al·lot·ting
Etymology: Middle English alotten, from Middle French aloter, from a- (from Latin ad-) + lot, of Germanic origin; akin to Old English hlot lot
1 : to assign as a share or portion <allot 10 minutes for the speech>
2 : to distribute by or as if by lot <allot seats to the press>
- al·lot·ter noun

www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=allot

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#17]
So did anybody buy one? I have been thinking about it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:40:10 PM EDT
[#18]
my favorite toy when i was a kid was a plastic M16.  yeah i broke the end of the barrel off, and the trigger made that horrible sound, but thats what i played with.  if i had one that shot plastic bbs, i would of had a helluva time-until it got taken away.  so if i had kids, they would have one until bb and 22 age.  
what i noticed about the dpms softair toys is that some of them are clear.  this is a very smart thing, since kids point them at police and get killed.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Come on now, a rifle named the ''kitty kat''. What next a Colt  AR named '' my little pony"  WTF!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:28:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Whatever, you kids need to grow up...
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:11:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:37:24 AM EDT
[#22]
You know...I have my heart dead set on an Audi RS6.....then horror of horrors...I saw it offerd as a model kit in the hobby shop and that was it. I had to buy a Kia......
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:46:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Who Cares?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top