Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 4:45:52 PM EDT
Fella's;

I'm left handed & master eyed. Therefore, I'm interested in the Stag Arms platform, which is available in a totally left version, upper and lower. I'd like to get some good information on the product before spending the money.

I'm a U.S. Army veteran, 1965 - 68. Been some time since I've had anything to do with the AR. However, with the advent of the Stag, that could change. I am & have been 'into' firearms for decades, do my own reloading, and have an LHB .223, among several other firearms.

Oh, and I sell safes, true safes, not Residential Securtiy Container tin boxes.

900F
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:49:15 PM EDT
Stag is about as high quality as you will find, and the price is right. I say go for it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:51:59 PM EDT
Amazing quality for amazing prices. Cant go wrong with Stag. Well other than that damn deer head
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:03:58 PM EDT
I have a stag lefty upper that I am using in a SPR build. I can tell you I will never buy a righty upper again. Stags quality is excelent as is the price. Just know that if you ever build a rifle you have to have the barrel made with a stag ambi barrel extention. Most any barrel maker can do this for you.Good luck
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:18:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/19/2006 5:19:10 PM EDT by Gmountain]
Love 'em. Great product. As a matter of fact, I just ordered a 20" lefty upper today.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:06:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By YELLOWV:
Amazing quality for amazing prices. Cant go wrong with Stag. Well other than that damn deer head

I just completed a build using almost all Stag Arms components, including a Limited Edition Upper and Stag lower from a board dealer. Stag LPK and buttstock, too. The only non-Stag parts I used were the Ergo Grip, Magpul trigger guard, DD end-plate sling adapter, a sling from The Wilderness, and an ARMS #40 rear sight. It's sweet...

I would highly recommend Stag Arms for the quality of their products and customer service. I even like the deer head roll mark...

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:11:28 PM EDT
Up to 5 STAG Lefty's now...great stuff, go for it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:23:28 PM EDT
Top notch stuff. I love my Stag lowers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:33:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/19/2006 8:35:39 PM EDT by CK]
First off - Welcome! I'm a lefty shooter also and have a SPRish Stag built by White Oak Armory (WOA). This weapon is one of my most accurate weapons I have next to my 6724 HBAR Elite. I guess what I'm saying I like all AR's
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:51:25 AM EDT
Stag Is the best quality stuff out there, go for it you will not be dissappointed. BTW I Love The Deer Head Logo!
Top Top