Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/19/2006 12:23:15 PM EDT
I am new to the AR seeries of rifles. Actually renewing my familiarity with them after some 30 years away .I would like to know what the general opinion is on the DS Arms weapons.Are they worth the money,do they function properly out of the box? Thank you for any input on this subject.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:52:54 PM EDT
Which series of weapons? In my opinion their series of FAL rifles are the best there are. I have no direct knowledge of their regular (gas impingement) AR rifles, so I won't comment. If you want a gas piston AR, pre-assembled, their ZM4-GTC carbines are excellent and are built with POF gas piston upper receivers, which I have and love. You can assemble your own gas piston AR with a POF upper(they have a forum in the industry section) and your own lower. There are other gas piston carbine makers out there like Leitner-Wise, which also has a forum in the Industry section..

TS
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:11:44 AM EDT
I have a DSA ZM4 and like it very much. Know is it worth the money. I paid $899 which is the going price for any make. Don't let the suggested retail price on the web site scare you away. I see dealers sell them alot less than retail.
Top Top