Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/18/2006 4:20:40 PM EDT
I really  love my Bushmaster M4. I originally got it just to be a plinker. I had handled many colts that gave me all sorts of hell, and figured the bushmaster would be the same. NOPE! this rifle has very quickly become my SHTF rifle over my AK-47. It's proven it's worth to me and I will not hesitate to grab it in a time of need. Well, I'm going to try and post a couple of pics up here of me and my roomate with some of our guns.  ( me and my roomate share this account) Hope you like them!  This is also my first time posting pics here so hopefully I did it right. Not all the guns are pictured, but most of the good ones are. :)   This is a gun appreciation thread so lets see all the good stuff, not just your ARs.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
what type of scope is that on the AR? it's huge!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:32:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy scopes batman.  Nice rifles though.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice Rifles. I bet that is one of them Amoeba Scopes. You can shoot an amoeba off a hair on a gnats ass. At three hundred meters.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I think you need a bigger sun shade on that AR

Nice looking collection you two are starting.

The Bushmaster with the EO Tech looks great.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice post....I like the Bushy!!!

Damn that is a huge scope on the carry handle, does it function as a lever in SHTF situations???

Oh, practice finger control and your set!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top