Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/14/2006 8:05:16 AM EDT
Premise, I sell baseball bats all over the country. In a couple of neighborhoods, where I sell bats to the professionals, right after the sale, they beat the shit out of me with them.  I try to make peace with these "pros" several times, but they just keep beating me worse and worse so I have an epiphany, I decide to not sell them any more bats.  Sounds pretty logical doesn't it?

So why the hell do the gun manufacturers continue to sell their products in neighborhoods where they get the shit beat out of them with all the anti-gun bullshit?

Just stop selling guns and ammo to the f**king bullies.  See how they like not having ANY guns in their neighborhood.

Jump on in.  I'm sure some legal "expert" will try to point out that any such agreement between firearm manufacturers would be a violation of some law or the other, but f*ck them if it boils down to having a firearms industry in this country or not. Damn few manufacturers could survive on only LEO orders (IMHO).

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:46:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Supply and demand would not allow it.

Manufacturers do not distribute their products to the end users.  Speaking collectively, they have an established and extensive distributor and dealer network that does that.  If a manufacturer wanted to artificially regulate the end users there is too many entities to "look over".

I do however really admire the stance that Barrett took.  After LAPD assisted and endorced the CA bans (50 or AW -- not sure?), Barrett refused to do business with them.

Agree about there not being a direct relationship between the MFG and the end user, but just as many in the anti-gun crowd want, the MFGs can impose sales restictions on the local distributors on "professional" sales.  If the "professionals" don't support the US Constitution, then they must be considered "home grown" terrorists and therefore inelgible to purchase arms.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:05:56 AM EDT
[#3]
The people that commit the crimes are not, generally speaking, buying guns from a FFL.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:43:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Some lawyers, anti gun organizations, and city & state governments have conspired to destoy the gun industry.  

The gun industry should organize to fight back.. yes, no ammo, no guns, no nothing to those governments.

Why would Ford continue to sell Crown Vics to departments that are suing them over whatever deficiencies in those cars?  They don't.

Should be the same with guns.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top