Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/11/2006 4:18:27 PM EDT
I have gone through dozens of pages of pics here and have not found exactly what I am looking for. So here is what I'm hoping one of you has....

M4 14.5 barrel with Vortex Flash Suppressor for a total length of 16.1"
Larue or Daniel Defence 9.0 FF Rail
Low Profile Gas Block  i.e No Front Sight Post
Some sort of BUIS

If you have such a picture I'd sure love to see it.  I am considering building this variant and am curios what it may look like when I'm done.

Thanks in Advance,
Gary
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#1]
you might want to change the title of this thread, I read it because you asked people that have an M4 to read the post, then ask for a picture of something else...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:28:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Nevermind... mine is what you are looking for only it has a 16" M4 profile barrel + the Vortex.

- rem
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
you might want to change the title of this thread, I read it because you asked people that have an M4 to read the post, then ask for a picture of something else...

Point Well Taken...

Thanks,
Gary
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I can come close. I'm using a Sabre defense extended A2 instead of a Vortex.

LMT 14.5" M4 upper
Sabre extended A2 FS
LaRue 9.0
LaRue low profile gas block

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nevermind... mine is what you are looking for only it has a 16" M4 profile barrel + the Vortex.

- rem

And a very good looking rifle yours is too!  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Point Well Taken...

Thanks,
Gary

Thanks! as I read that again I thought that I sounded like a bit of an ass, not my intention and sorry if it seemed that way?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Point Well Taken...

Thanks,
Gary

Thanks! as I read that again I thought that I sounded like a bit of an ass, not my intention and sorry if it seemed that way?

No problem. I appreciate you pointing out what you did.  When I re-read my original title it was rather confusing.  I have an existing M4 with a vortex for compliance that I am considering yanking off the front sight post and adding a 9.0 and low profile gas block.  Before I go to all this trouble, I was hoping to see what it would look like.  The vortex is "perminantly" installed so I may be out of luck anyhow.  I wonder if perminant really means perminant.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:44:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I can come close. I'm using a Sabre defense extended A2 instead of a Vortex.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/va_dinger/2005_1210M40036.jpg

LMT 14.5" M4 upper
Sabre extended A2 FS
LaRue 9.0

Great looking rifle!  Thank you very much for sharing the pic.  This is what I'm looking for!

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:50:16 AM EDT
[#9]
This isn't exactly what you're looking for either, but it's close.

LMT 10.5" upper
LaRue 9.0  FF rail system
Vortex
HK416 iron sights

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:32:11 AM EDT
[#10]
HK called, they want their sight back.....
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:37:12 AM EDT
[#11]
UXB, that is just downright sexy.  We have to press forward with our diopter sights.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:23:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
UXB, that is just downright sexy.  We have to press forward with our diopter sights.

Yes you do Darren...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:40:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
 We have to press forward with our diopter sights.grenadierprecision-photos.com/~photos/tn/1359_1024.ts1121560592000.jpg

Word

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top