Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/10/2006 5:16:02 PM EDT
I just wanted to say thanks to all of the members of AR15.com for sharing their knowledge, experience and enthusiam for the AR15 it helped me to make the leap and get my AR15. I have also managed to spread the BRD to my brother and my girlfriend. It looks like I will be building a few more AR's as funds allow. That is after I stockpile some more Ammo.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:17:33 PM EDT
[#1]
No problem!!!

Please add pics of your girlfiend!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the DARK SIDE
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#3]
and yet another poor victim succumbs to the dreaded BRD......
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
and yet another poor victim succumbs to the dreaded BRD......

...Its not looking good for me either
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#5]
If they were not so much fun to build, or shoot it might not be so bad, but I love to tinker. My brother and girlfriend just fell in love with my AR when I let them fire it. so now I will help them get their own box of cheezits so to speak. Once I start building the AR's I will posts pics and specs.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#6]
edwin247 with that pic of your son a natural chik magnet if ever there was one you don't want to see pics of me or my girlfriend we are getting on in years late 40's early 50's but thanks for asking
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to the club!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I just wanted to say thanks to all of the members of AR15.com for sharing their knowledge, experience and enthusiam for the AR15 it helped me to make the leap and get my AR15. I have also managed to spread the BRD to my brother and my girlfriend. It looks like I will be building a few more AR's as funds allow. That is after I stockpile some more Ammo.hr

Ditto.  I've learned a ton of stuff here and I'm sure there are another several tons to go.  I've spread BRD to a friend of mine who bought at the same time.  My brother and one of his sons is next.  And I have at least two friends that might get infected as soon as I take them to the range.

My wife hasn't shot my new M4Gery yet but I know what the result will be - "Thanks.  Now get your own."

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks, I am going to help my Bro and GF build the rifles they would like. Neither of them like to tinker so I get to have fun building the rifles and let them enjoy shooting them, In the meantime I share my rifle with them. It is alot easier aquiring new rifles when your SO wants one too.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top