AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just watched this vid. Awesome! Does anyone know who sings the song in the video??

Dave W.

Marilyn Manson

Cool , Thanks,

Dave W.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Here is the Video we made, It's finally done! It's got a little bit of everything AR, AK's, Pistols, shotguns & tannerite.  Enjoy!

Texas Shooting Video

Best no bullshit shooting vid yet, and best soundtrack hands down.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This one is a little over a year old I think. It was me and some old college buddies, on a friend's uncle's ranch. Watching it in retrospect it was a little harsh. So I would say don't watch this in front of your kids.
bunny blasting

Dude...there is bunny blasting and there is executing. Looked horrible....

Can I go with you next time
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#4]
tagaroo!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:31:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just watched this vid. Awesome! Does anyone know who sings the song in the video??

Dave W.

Marilyn Manson

Cool , Thanks,

Dave W.

Glad you liked it.  Music is indeed "Marilyn Manson - The Love Song".
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A trip to FL over the summer with some friends.  M16's included.  And yes the Y-Comp is BRUTAL to shoot next to.

Apologies for the slowish host:

www.filefarmer.com/762x51/Movies/ProjectVid2.wmv  -  22.57mb

Nice... but it would be nicer if you guys had eye protection.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#7]
btt
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:36:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I recorded this one last summer when I was still in the hobby.  I convinced some newbies to hit the local range with me and to cap it off, I scribed it to Digital Video.  

The video clocks in at 85MB and runs for about 4 minutes. For those still on dial-up, I apologize that I couldn't make the .wmv any smaller.

Please use Save As to your local workstation and once it has been completely download, play it using Windows Media Player:

SRGC KW-Small

Thanks and enjoy!

That was a kick ass video! What did you use for a camera and editing software?

Great job!

Hey man, I used the Panasonic PV-GS400 in Progressive Mode to film a total of 75 minutes of footage.  With those 75 minutes, I sequenced, set to music and molded it down to 4 minutes using Sony Vegas Movie Studio.  The camera and software work together brilliantly.
BTW, thanks to all who take the time to shoot, edit, tinker and finally post their videos here. Here's hoping that I see a sticky Video Thread at the leaderboard soon.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:55:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok, I'll play...................

Here is one I just finished a couple of days ago.  It's got a bit of everything in it.

Welcome to Vegas!  9.5MB .wmv file
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#10]
taggage
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:04:17 PM EDT
[#11]
tag
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Here is one I just finished a couple of days ago.  It's got a bit of everything in it.

I always love your videos... either I haven't seen any lately or I've missed them.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I always love your videos... either I haven't seen any lately or I've missed them.  

Thanks for the kind words 7.  I don't post much on arfcom anymore.  The video above is the first one I've posted here in a long while other than some bumpfiring vids.  Maybe I'll dig up a few more and post them.  Glad you enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#14]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dave W.

Marilyn Manson

Cool , Thanks,

Dave W.

Glad you liked it. Music is indeed "Marilyn Manson - The Love Song".

Yes, I found it in my sons CD collection. Very good tune. Please post more vids if you have any. Great viewing for the "off shooting" season.

Dave W.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:14:30 PM EDT
[#15]
No offense, but stuff like that rabbit video gives the antis fuel for the fire................
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#16]

No offense, but stuff like that rabbit video gives the antis fuel for the fire................

If they were squirrels I'd be applauding.

Should've eaten em!

bumparoo.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's a couple basic vids.  I have a lot of editing to do if I want to live up to the masters

Sig Mosquito & Gemtech

Gemtech can & Geissele trigger

Gemtech HALO can on an 11.5 Bushy upper
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#18]

If they were squirrels I'd be applauding.

Should've eaten em!

bumparoo.

Actually, I was drumming over the same thoughts in my head.  But then again in some parts of the country certian critters(yes,wabbits included) are a real huge pest problem. Mixed feelings on that one just the same. ( No intent to hijack though.)  Some great full auto stuff!  Keep em coming!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Here's a couple basic vids.  I have a lot of editing to do if I want to live up to the masters

Sig Mosquito & Gemtech

Gemtech can on an 11.5 Bushy upper

Are those .223 rounds on the AR's? Sounds damn quiet
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sig Mosquito & Gemtech

Gemtech can on an 11.5 Bushy upper

Are those .223 rounds on the AR's? Sounds damn quiet

Yea, 223.  It's a combo of a SCHWEET Suppressor and a basic camera not picking up all the audio.    
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Spotlighting rabbits?  I thought spotlighting deer was pathetic.

Quoted:
This one is a little over a year old I think. It was me and some old college buddies, on a friend's uncle's ranch. Watching it in retrospect it was a little harsh. So I would say don't watch this in front of your kids.
bunny blasting

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
bunny blasting

Yeah, I thought that video was disgusting and vulgar.  The goons who made it are pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:39:26 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
bunny blasting

Yeah, I thought that video was disgusting and vulgar.  The goons who made it are pathetic.

Well unfortunately not everyone can be a pillar of moral perfection like you two nancies. Uncle Bill was grateful to have some of the problem on his ranch taken care of, he tried to pay us but we gladly did it for free; and we had some fun too.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:22:47 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm forced to wonder how its any different than prarie dog popping... (darn things)
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:41:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Prairie dogs don't taste as good!

I do remember an article about someone diriving around shooting prairie dogs (or some other pest) when the truck hit a bump and the guy in the back with the gun tripped and shot the driver in the head.

Loaded guns on moving vehicles isn't the best of ideas but if you were exercising common sense that's all that matters.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:30:10 AM EDT
[#26]
I can understand varmints becoming a pest on a farm like that (and I know it has to be done now and then), but watching that "bunny blasting" video made me cringe because I felt like an accident might be coming at any time... with the way some of those muzzles were pointed.

- rem

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:42:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Tag
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:59:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:38:22 AM EDT
[#29]
tg
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#30]
media.putfile.com/Video4243

I have a video of myself shooting. I kinda flinch when I start to shoot, takes me about a magazine to stop for the rest of the session.

My rifle is a smooth Bushmaster and my first firearm purchase.

M16 bolt carrier, 9mm buffer, Elcan, Vltor modstock and tube... So Smooth.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:30:38 AM EDT
[#31]
I dig that Elcan! Nice rifle.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:05:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Good job on the video man. I always like videos with the camera closer to the shooter so I'm definitely a 'fill the frame' type of guy.  
Also, I noticed that you're using a digicam that has very good low light performance.  Good for you!Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#33]
btt
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#34]

M16 bolt carrier, 9mm buffer, Elcan, Vltor modstock and tube... So Smooth.

Okay, maybe I'm missimg something, but is it legal to have machine gun parts in a semi auto- particularly an unregistered one??
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#35]
(sigh......) Yes.
An M16 carrier is legal. It stops there.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:56:59 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Excellent.  I like the shorties.  Nice flash.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
(sigh......) Yes.
An M16 carrier is legal. It stops there.

(sigh...) Sorry I asked.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#38]
(sigh...) I was being a smartass. It was a good question. Sometimes I forget there are people here who don't waste as much time online as I do.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
(sigh...) I was being a smartass. It was a good question. Sometimes I forget there are people here who don't waste as much time online as I do.

Well, as long as you're sorry!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:59:32 PM EDT
[#40]
M16 Military training video from the 1960's.

The guy demonstrating looks like the fellow in "Full Metal Jacket", about to go postal on the film crew.

www.archive.org/details/Rifle556mmXM16E1OperationandCycleofFunctioningTF93663
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:23:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Btt again
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top