Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Excellent post, Denny.

It's refreshing to see not just a list of components, but also a rationale for their selection.

Kudos.

+1

5sub
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Denny mine is almost identical to yours, to the" T"( yes all, i have KNS Pins...flame on...lol)...probably cause you built it and i took your recomondations.  Nice to see you using what you recomended.
 I was not a fan of the Troy sight at all and am thinking of going to a non FF,  plastic forend.  Its a bit heavy compared to my carbine. I'm 5'2" and 125lbs.   Every bit counts.  What do you think of cutting it down to 14.5.  Will i lose much accuracy?  more than a 1/2 MOA?  i love it though and shot it today.

I still want to hear a final consensus of owners of the first 50 on thier prefered ammo considering price( don't want to pay match ammo prices for a combat rifle with reliablity/accuracy number one.  Mine shot better with 55grn than 62grn.  XM193(not PD) and M855(not PD) though i have not achieve the accuracy that i can with a quite old 20" barrell setup.  Great Barrell and happy customers
LOBSTA
kyle

eta: do you loctite other peoples builds if not specified?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, now you've done it Denny....

I'm driving through KC on Friday, on my way skiing.  Now I'll HAVE to stop in.  If nothing else, it will be a pleasure to meet you.  I'm finalizing some specs for a build.  We can chat about it then.

Regards
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:00:51 PM EDT
[#4]
NICE
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top