Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 12:36:52 AM EDT
Had to sell a bunch of weapons while getting divorced a while back. I am thinking some sort of CAR or M4gery. Should I go A2 or A4? I am using an M16A2 in Iraq and have a private purchase EOtech and PRI mount for my carry handle so I am fairly well set up for optics. I am not looking to go crazy on this but want some opinions. I am going either RRA or Bushmaster depending on what deal I can get.

CitizenSoldier Out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:04:43 AM EDT
A3/A4 definitly since you got optics

are you looking to build or buy whole? budget?

simple build: buy a complete lower and upper (your options) off the EE/industry board, or buy a stock RRA/Bushy for ~$850+
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:10:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ALPHAGHOST:

simple build: buy a complete lower and upper (your options) off the EE/industry board, or buy a stock RRA/Bushy for ~$850+

Kinda leaning that way but have that gooseneck mount from PRI I am using over here anyway. I am sometimes a bit on the cheap side. Probably will go stock or close to. I am a minimalist at heart.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:15:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2006 4:20:46 AM EDT by redfisher]

Originally Posted By ALPHAGHOST:

I second ALPHAGHOST' opinion here

You have have the battle (dollar-wise) done.

There are always some good deals on lowers/uppers in the EE, or complete M4geries.

The A3 Bushmaster has a lot of happy followers

Edit: spelchuk
Top Top