Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/7/2006 4:48:05 PM EDT
Why is it I can not find a freakin bushy lower anywhere, no gun shops I have been to will order them and none of the gun shows I have been to lately have had any bushy lowers only complete rifles. The last place I went to told me they were not going to order them anymore because they charge too much, WTF so charge me too much and order the part! (rant over)

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:49:41 PM EDT
Buy mine.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=125&t=319976
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:58:44 PM EDT
My gun shop keeps trying to sell a Bushy lower and I want a Mega.
Go figure
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:29:38 PM EDT
why can't you get one direct from Bushmaster and have it sent to your FFL
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:17:02 AM EDT
Here's one, less the stock.
link

And here's another, with CMT innards and stock.
link and site home page

GL
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:18:37 AM EDT
you're not looking hard enough
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:32:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2006 3:33:21 AM EDT by Hylton]
Have you tried GunsAmerica
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:13:36 AM EDT
Robbie had some at the gun show in Dallas this past weekend. www.lonestarwholesale.com
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:50:51 AM EDT
A local store had them in stock with 6-pos M4 style stock.

They are available.........
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:28:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Hylton:
Have you tried GunsAmerica

Or Gunbroker
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:55:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KJCA3:
Why is it I can not find a freakin bushy lower anywhere, no gun shops I have been to will order them and none of the gun shows I have been to lately have had any bushy lowers only complete rifles. The last place I went to told me they were not going to order them anymore because they charge too much, WTF so charge me too much and order the part! (rant over)

www.rainierarms.com

Teknic will take good care of you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:50:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Stickman:

www.rainierarms.com

+1. John is one of the best here.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:59:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FlyingFive0:

Originally Posted By Stickman:

www.rainierarms.com

+1. John is one of the best here.

+2
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:53:09 AM EDT
My local shop has a couple of them. If you can't find it locally, order direct from bushmaster.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:54:04 AM EDT
there are plenty of dealers here that offer them for a bit less than bushmaster direct.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:06:10 AM EDT
Wow thanks for all the replies it has helped alot, and I found one a couple of days ago!
Top Top