Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/7/2006 9:15:55 AM EDT
I have a few magazines w/plastic wrapper dated from 1987-88 by Labelle and some other MFG.

I was wondering what these magazines would go for in banned states.

They are the grey teflon coated ones, and are just out of the wrapper, never used.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:14:01 AM EDT
They are no different than ones produced today... Magazines are banned by capacity not dates...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:16:29 AM EDT
there are some states that could have preban mags.

iirc some states could have preban mags but are still limited to a certain capacity.

niw labelles.... around $20 the others i have no idea and would imagine they would fetch a few more dollars then what they are going for now.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:20:09 AM EDT
Well, I guess I can throw that idea out the window..

(Just trying to get a little closer to my goal with my M16 RR fund.)

Ohh well, more mags for me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:24:26 AM EDT
i have sold all my "preban" mags to ban states and replaced them with new ones. over 100 mags in all. i charged $10-$13 each, depending on condition. i figure if i can get new production i might as well let someone who can use the older ones benifit from them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:49:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By grizzlyarms:
i have sold all my "preban" mags to ban states and replaced them with new ones. over 100 mags in all. i charged $10-$13 each, depending on condition. i figure if i can get new production i might as well let someone who can use the older ones benifit from them.

+1 Why try to stick it to your fellow gun nuts? Sell them for replacment costs.
Top Top