Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2006 5:45:07 PM EDT
I understand no one knows me, my likes, my dislikes but what will have have more fun with a Carbine "Tatical" or Rifle "Varmint" type AR? Tell me what you like!
FLAME ON! JOe
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome Joe.   What kind of shooting do you like to do?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Carbine.

Way more fun to squirt out round after round than worry about cleaning you barrel after 5 shots
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Narrow your scope to:  What do I want my FIRST to be.  There will be others, there always are.
So build one of each, its the ARFCOM way.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Mind if I jump in on this? I am also looking to build my first gun. I have looked at all the pics and I know what I want it to look like. I want a very accurate gun but only want to spend up to  $1,500 , I will be shooting mostly 200 yrds, but want to be able to shoot up to 500 or more.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Mind if I jump in on this? I am also looking to build my first gun. I have looked at all the pics and I know what I want it to look like. I want a very accurate gun but only want to spend up to  $1,500 , I will be shooting mostly 200 yrds, but want to be able to shoot up to 500 or more.

Check the hometown forums for a club in your area.  You may be able to meet with some people in your area and shoot some different setups to see what you like the best.  Just bring some ammo
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top