Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/6/2006 3:44:37 PM EDT
I am looking for a new upper for my Bushmaster. Looking at getting some type of Varmint rig. Any suggestions on uppers and a good source to buy them. Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:50:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 3:51:14 PM EDT by Frens]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:51:46 PM EDT
Sounds like you need a Bushmaster Varminter upper then.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:07:23 PM EDT
Looks like people have had good luck with the RRA varmint. Would that upper work with my Bushmaster lower? Also, is there a cheaper source for parts beside direct from the factory? I would probably also need to replace the trigger since the stock is a little heavy.
Top Top