Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/5/2006 8:50:45 AM EDT
I am in the market for a lower to pin on my BM upper, recently while trying to find a lower I called a local gunshop in search of a BM lower to match, after I asked about it the guy working told me I should consider a RRA lower because the trigger was better. What was he talking about? easier to pull, or do RRA lowers come with 2 stage triggers? It does not really matter to me whether it is a RRA or Bushmaster I would prefer a Bushy, but if i can get more for my money I will.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:05:42 AM EDT
He probably means that the Original trigger from RRA is better than a Bushy. Sometimes they are a little better.
It is hit or miss with a factory trigger.
You can always upggrade to another trigger later with eiither.
TS
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:19:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KJCA3:
the guy working told me I should consider a RRA lower because the trigger was better. What was he talking about?

He could be a RR dealer and wants to make a sale? Maybe has a RR lower in stock and no Bushmasters? IMO, Bushmaster and RR stock (standard) triggers are about the same quality...

You should ask him if it has a standard trigger or 2-stage...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:27:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 11:29:32 AM EDT by shafer]
RRA now ships all their ARs with National Match two-stage triggers standard. I'm sure that's why he's saying to go with the RRA over the Bushmaster.

Update: I went to the RRA website and you can still get the RRA lowers with the standard trigger, I was thinking complete guns and not your post regarding only the lower... sorry
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:16:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:18:15 PM EDT
My RRA 2-stage trigger is great FWIW.

I'm no expert though, I'm just really happy with it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:35:22 PM EDT
Thanks to everyone, I knew I would get good feedback here!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:27:30 PM EDT

+1
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:43:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By IAMLEGEND:

Same here!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:49:46 PM EDT
Mine is still good as new after 1k rounds!
Top Top