Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 9:00:23 PM EDT
I just ordered my new AR and my dad brought me home a set of MA TECH BUIS from iraq. I was just wondering if they are any good? Any one run these on their rigs?

Im a big fan of KISS, keep it simple, and id like to leave my A-3 detach carry handle on.

Whats the Pros and Cons of the MA TECH BUIS?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice BUIS... I use one myself... Its set up for the 14.5" carbine with the F stamped FSB... Its a "Back Up Iron Sight" and really not necessary to use it if you don't have reflex optics on your carbine...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Ill be running an Eo Tech 552 on a bushy 16in carbine.   Thinking about running the Eo Tech Scout style on a YHM 2 piece 4 rail over the bbl.  We'll see when i get my AR.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#3]
If your going to be using an Eotech with the carry handle, the carry handle might interfere with sight alignment...

If you go with the Reflex sight (Eotech), then you should use the BUIS...

One thing that might become a problem with the Bushmaster, it doesn't have the F stamped FSB... If you use the Matech and run out of adjustment when zeroing the FSP, change the FSP to one that is .030" taller than normal... Bushmaster sells the taller post...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:08:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Matech BUIS's are the snizzle!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top