Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 7:57:09 PM EDT
what is your opinion on armalites? How do they compare to RRA or Bushmaster. What are the pros and cons.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:23:19 PM EDT
Excellent fit and finish.Same barrel steel as RRA.All 3 ,either choice you cant go wrong.Bushy uses the better 4150 steel but chrome lined it dosent realy matter.Edge going to RRA for quality and price and both armalite and RRA have metal trigger guards.Armalite up their with Bushmaster in price but RRA probaly the cheapest and still great quality.I have Bushmasters but use RRA carriers and hammers and telestocks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:32:59 PM EDT
In my experience, Armalite/Eagle has about the same quality as Bushmaster and RRA, with perhaps a slightly better finish/fit - but usually costs about $100 more.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:43:25 PM EDT
I have Two Complete 20" ArmaLite M15's, You will not be dissapointed one bit if you decide to buy one

My first one has been tortured to the extreme and I have never once expierienced a single problem with it
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:13:42 AM EDT
I have 2 16" Middys. (1 A2) (1 A3)
Both have been flawless, no problems at all.
The A3 has had the shit shot out of it, just keeps on running.
I just got the A2 a couple of months ago, haven't shot it as much.
Armalite's are right up there on my list.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:06:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2006 10:37:46 AM EDT by ogcujo]
That was my first AR, I have to say, I've shot the shit out of mine too. When I bought mine I never new of this site, but when I fount the site I learned the problems I did have with it were mag related. So I bought new mags for it... and boy does it perform. The only (and I mean only) regrets I have with mine is that its a post ban and its not hooked up like my other AR's. I love it! a defanat in my collection, hear to stay, and man you gotta love the life time warranty. M15A2 Middy

[Edit]
There customer service is not that great! Bushmaster and LMT are better in that department.(in that order from lowest to highest)[/Edit]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:05:49 AM EDT
Armalites are cool.
Top Top