Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 5:26:32 PM EDT
I have the YHM 2 piece handguards and they seem a little loose.  The top part is nice and tight but the bottom wiggles front to back and side to side...  is this normal or should I send it in for a replacement?  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
The bottom piece on mine wiggles too, not enough to bug me, don’t notice it at all unless I force it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]
How can you send it in for replacement?  Its not freefloating, and its design replicates standard handguards.  It does a good job at what it is, but mine picked up wobble after awhile as well.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#3]
wobbles a bit
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]
OK sounds normal...  

Stickman.. Heres how I would send it in for a replacement if it were a problem..

I would call yhm up and say hey my shit moves..  They would say ok send it in.
Then I would take the handguard off my rifle and put it in a package.
Then drive down to UPS and send it to yhm.

lol
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:50:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Disregard, no point in it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:49:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone else have the same problem?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:54:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone else have the same problem?

What, in disregarding you? No. If Stickman sees no point in further discussion then neither do I.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top