Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 2:31:43 PM EDT
After asking about ARfcom and doing some checking around, I went with my first instinct and bought ADCO's 24" PAC NOR upper for my AR 10.  No Range report yet; once i can get to my range with out a tracked vehicle will post the report.

Had spoken to Steve previously about the upper, when I called ready to order he was polite, but amused as I was ordering it in stealth mode others in the house just dont get blowing all my Christmas bonus in one phone call.

Well, any way, a very nice item and nice compnay to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#1]
If I need it, and ADCO has it, I order it.  They are the best.

G
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
ADCO is also located in OH as you are.  Thats also why it was faster.  ADCO is still a great place no doubts.  Being in PA, stuff gets here so much faster
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ADCO is also located in OH as you are.  Thats also why it was faster.  ADCO is still a great place no doubts.  Being in PA, stuff gets here so much faster

Shoulda Named the thread ordered on Friday Shipped on Monday  i guess
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered on thursday night got on tuesday, it shipped on friday.  They are fast!!!

Nice equipment btw!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top