Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:34:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They said homosexuality was actual encouraged amoungst the troops.

actually throughout Greece, man love was spreading like wildfire, one of the reasons the Spartans died out, depressed birth rates. hr

I think the stories that all the greeks were fudge packers is just propaganda promoted by todays favored gay culture.
It also makes real men turn away from sparta as a role model, because in todays liberal world Sparta represents Nationalism.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:29:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:05:53 AM EDT
[#3]
more great war/hero quotes www.greeksongs.gr/insignia.htm
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:00:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:47:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
They said homosexuality was actual encouraged amoungst the troops.

actually throughout Greece, man love was spreading like wildfire, one of the reasons the Spartans died out, depressed birth rates.

I think the stories that all the greeks were fudge packers is just propaganda promoted by todays favored gay culture.
It also makes real men turn away from sparta as a role model, because in todays liberal world Sparta represents Nationalism.

Spartans were absoloutley involved in homosexual relations.  They believed it made them have closer bonds to their fellow soldiers.  They were some very wacked people.  Great soldiers, the best in the world by far, but outside that their entire society was totally FUBAR.  I think of Spartans as ancient Greek Nazis.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Physically resisting would be stupid.  Why not just bury them or otherwise hide them?  Open resistance would be quickly smashed.  Besides, an underground resistance would be so much cooler.  If youre really good you can fieldstrip and hide the parts of a 45 auto in plain sight, either at work or the local tavern.  An AR would be tougher of course.

Open resistance to oppression is the ONLY way to stop it once it has crossed the line.  If people come door to door confiscating firearms and people fought back the first few might be killed but the cost of lives would quickly turn the American public against gun confiscation.  Only a couple thousand US soldiers have died killing terrorists, not American citizens and the public is up in arms about it.  I am not one to break the law but a total gun ban would give me serious cause to rethink what my life's priorities are.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:34:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Physically resisting would be stupid. Why not just bury them or otherwise hide them? Open resistance would be quickly smashed. Besides, an underground resistance would be so much cooler. If youre really good you can fieldstrip and hide the parts of a 45 auto in plain sight, either at work or the local tavern. An AR would be tougher of course.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open resistance to oppression is the ONLY way to stop it once it has crossed the line. If people come door to door confiscating firearms and people fought back the first few might be killed but the cost of lives would quickly turn the American public against gun confiscation. Only a couple thousand US soldiers have died killing terrorists, not American citizens and the public is up in arms about it. I am not one to break the law but a total gun ban would give me serious cause to rethink what my life's priorities are.

"Physically resisting would be stupid. Why not just bury them or otherwise hide them?"

That's a metrosexual reaction.  If you think it is time to bury them, it is time to use them first.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:03:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Physically resisting would be stupid. Why not just bury them or otherwise hide them? Open resistance would be quickly smashed. Besides, an underground resistance would be so much cooler. If youre really good you can fieldstrip and hide the parts of a 45 auto in plain sight, either at work or the local tavern. An AR would be tougher of course.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open resistance to oppression is the ONLY way to stop it once it has crossed the line. If people come door to door confiscating firearms and people fought back the first few might be killed but the cost of lives would quickly turn the American public against gun confiscation. Only a couple thousand US soldiers have died killing terrorists, not American citizens and the public is up in arms about it. I am not one to break the law but a total gun ban would give me serious cause to rethink what my life's priorities are.

"Physically resisting would be stupid. Why not just bury them or otherwise hide them?"

That's a metrosexual reaction.  If you think it is time to bury them, it is time to use them first.

Lets get one thing DAMN straight. I for one own my guns for a reason, not so I can PUSSY FOOT around the second trouble comes knockin at my door! If you dont want your guns mr. USNGUN378 I will gladly take them off your hand just as the government would the minute they realize you are unwilling to fight for your freedom and your own meens of self preservation!

GOSH DAMMIT that makes me mad hearing stuff like that from anyone, let alone someone from a board such as this one!

OK...OK... Im happy now
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Lets get one thing DAMN straight. I for one own my guns for a reason, not so I can PUSSY FOOT around the second trouble comes knockin at my door! If you dont want your guns mr. USNGUN378 I will gladly take them off your hand just as the government would the minute they realize you are unwilling to fight for your freedom and your own meens of self preservation!

GOSH DAMMIT that makes me mad hearing stuff like that from anyone, let alone someone from a board such as this one!

OK...OK... Im happy now
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:05:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"That and the fact that in reality, I doubt even 1% of the 80,000,000 figure would physically resist gun confiscation assuming the US enacted a England\Australian type of gun legislation"

I believe this also.  Most people are sheep.  The members of this site are not normal Americans the way I see it, and even among them I would expect 1 percent.

Omong Us! ONLY 1 PERCENT! Whoa dude........thems fightin words.

800000 well armed pissed off Americans would give a hell of a fight
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:07:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you think it is time to bury them, it is time to use them first.

Damn and all  this time I thought USN meant bury and hide the bodies of the attacking forces!

The burying and hiding of bodies is phase two.  The whole point of hiding the guns is to lull the enemy into a feeling of security.  Once they relax, they are vulnerable.  Think of the 'Cong in Vietnam, shake hands with GI's during the day, shoot at them all night.  I saw Red Dawn enough times to know how its done.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:30:20 AM EDT
[#13]
-
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Here's mine;

I like it a lot; here's my rendition:

I am working with a guy to have some of my receiver designs engraved; I draw the designs, he has them engraved into his receivers.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey! I resemble this thread!  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Hey! I resemble this thread!  

*looks at Molon, then looks at the thread, then back to Molon*

YEP! THAT'S YOU ALRIGHT!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top