Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats some F##ked up photo alterations
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
img449.imageshack.us/img449/8304/suf2ww.jpg

That's it.  I can't see the screen.  My eyes are filled with tears of laughter.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Airsoft.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I knew I keep coming back here for a reason.   My side hurts from laughing so hard.  Thanks everyone.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#5]
You would be surprised at the poses the Army advertisers had us in.  I felt so damn ridiculous and irritated by these tv set guys.  They had us doing a whole bunch of crap during a pausex.  I agree with the camo, if you're going to put it on, put it on right.  I hate camo as much as the next guy, but put it on right.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, yeah, now that we've all had a good laugh can we discuss the rifle please, I think it's important to realize that these guys would probably outshoot 99% or more of the people on this board, so maybe a little more respect is due. ( I will admit though, the guys who did those photochops are artists)
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#7]
DAYMN!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#8]
talk about rediculous PR poses. back in 2000 out at 29 palms we had an all hands Blt. PT session in boots and utes..... for a fucking Tae Bo infomercial. an entire goddamn infantry battalin formed up on the parade field in front of  a stage doing Tae Bo with billy blanks on stage. i still have no clue who blew who to get that approved. talk about feeling like a jack ass.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You guys gotta stop it.....
I'm laughing so hard....
can't breathe....

But I have to ask... who the heck is this Lootie guy?

Lootie is the name given to a man who was photographed wading through waist high water with a bucket of beer in the immediate aftermath of Katrina.

The original photo was photoshopped many times over; creating some of the funniest photos on the internet.

The Original

Lootie - The Photo Shopped Series

A wacky libs view on the lootie series
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:20:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:27:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I like how the clown in the middle has that HK pointed at his buddies head
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:11:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
some one aut to tell those f#cking jack-offs that is does no good to paint your f@cking face and leave your neck and ears bare........

SOME ONE? how about you tell them  Mr tough guy, i bet they could whip your ass in a heart beat.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:04:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Funny pics.  

As for the face paint, they are not in the field so who cares?   When I was in San Francisco as part of a "dog and pony show," I was instructed to put on face paint along with others.  We were not happy about this as it wasn't the field and we were going on liberty in a few hours later.  Needless to say, my ears and neck weren't covered.  Probably the same with this guys.  FWIW.

Dan
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:44:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
some one aut to tell those f#cking jack-offs that is does no good to paint your f@cking face and leave your neck and ears bare........

SOME ONE? how about you tell them  Mr tough guy, i bet they could whip your ass in a heart beat.

Allyx,

Decaf my friend....Decaf!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:59:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Did you notice the beer bottles in the lower left of the photo!  Nice touch!  Let's get drunk and play with our automatic weapons!  Professionals.......my ass!

Those were photochopped in along with Lootius.

Cheers,

kk7sm
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:55:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#18]
These pics F'N rock!  LOL
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:58:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Constructive cristicism on their lack of proper technique in applying "face paint" is/was warranted. Your reply was not....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:32:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Your killin' me, it.....can't breathe
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

You do realize that that "wacky lib view" was written by a conservative republican, right?

Prof Randall's Note: During Hurricane Katrina a picture was published showing a black man carryring a basket with green bottles. There has develop an entire "pulp culture" on the internet which has taken his head and placed it on top of other pictures. One of my students in my course wrote analysis of the pictures which is insightful.  She is white and in her own word she is  "an Ultra-Conservative Republican. . . intelligent enough to spot racism when I see it and I am bold enough to call it racism when I see it. Thinking something is funny does not make it less racist."
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Funny sh1t.

Hardwarz
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#25]
tag
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Tag hoping for some real information and fewer idiots commenting on military forces that could kick their ass.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:53:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Lootie- damn that's funny, and the Liberia guy-  WTF LOL.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Keep the pics coming!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:38:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:43:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:45:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Someone needs to change the name of this thread, it has next to nothing to do with the carbon 15 anymore.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:56:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

“Opportunity because earning it, is just for suckas.”

...LOL.

That chop was MINE.

I'm so famous!

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:57:52 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

“Opportunity because earning it, is just for suckas.”

...LOL.

That chop was MINE.

I'm so famous!

I can only dream of such success.  Good job!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#35]
yeah, check out picture #16-

That's my fucking name on the goddamned thing!!

I just emailed the "professor" and the web page administrator and told him I wasn't too happy about his copyright messages at the bottom of their pages considering it was full of work by people that never got credit for their work, whether racist or not.  

I'm going to have that page shut down...

I told that dumb motherfucker of a professor it's not racism- it's the simple fact that I don't want to photoshop a black dudes head onto a white person's body.  It looks a lot better if I try to stay realistic.

It's funny what he says about the lootie in the braveheart scene- he says he doesn't really understand the racism but is sure it's there.  I told him he was a dipshit and lootie is there only because it's funny- just like seeing Forrest Gump standing next to JFK at the white house almost ready to pee his pants- juxtaposition.  Something that dumbfuck "professor" at a school that perpetuates racism wouldn't understand.  

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#36]

That's so fucking stupid it has to be a joke! Right?

Right?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:30:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:31:53 AM EDT
[#38]
No, it's not a joke.  I emailed the "professor" and told him/her (vernellia?) that they were basically full of crap.  I told him that "Lootie" did that to himself for the most part and we all just had a ton of fun with it.  I told him once Lootie had become so popular, it became funny to put his head EVERYWHERE and that was why it was in the Braveheart photo.  It wasn't meant to be racist and that's why he couldn't find any real racism there.  It was just an example of Juxtaposition and nothing more.

Here's the response I got from "professor"

Jeff there is no copyright infringement.
First, the my copy right notice only copyright work that is mine - the webpage design and my note in the case of the page that you indicated.
Second,  the article clearly indicates that photos were made by someoneelse and the pictures were posted for "educational purposes"
Third,  Note the paragraph on the bottom of the page:

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107,
                           some material on this website is provided for  
                           comment, background information, research      
                           and/or educational purposes only, without      
                           permission from the copyright owner(s), under  
                           the "fair use" provisions of the federal        
                           copyright laws. These materials may not be      
                           distributed for other purposes without          
                           permission of the copyright owner(s).          

But nice try.

Vernellia R. Randall
Professor of Law and Director,
Academic Excellence Program
Phone: (937) 229-3378
Fax: (937) 229-2469

Race, Racism and the Law
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/

Race, Health Care and the Law
http://academic.udayton.edu/health/

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:37:05 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
No, it's not a joke.  I emailed the "professor" and told him/her (vernellia?) that they were basically full of crap.  I told him that "Lootie" did that to himself for the most part and we all just had a ton of fun with it.  I told him once Lootie had become so popular, it became funny to put his head EVERYWHERE and that was why it was in the Braveheart photo.  It wasn't meant to be racist and that's why he couldn't find any real racism there.  It was just an example of Juxtaposition and nothing more.

Here's the response I got from "professor"

Jeff there is no copyright infringement.
First, the my copy right notice only copyright work that is mine - the webpage design and my note in the case of the page that you indicated.
Second,  the article clearly indicates that photos were made by someoneelse and the pictures were posted for "educational purposes"
Third,  Note the paragraph on the bottom of the page:

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107,
                           some material on this website is provided for  
                           comment, background information, research      
                           and/or educational purposes only, without      
                           permission from the copyright owner(s), under  
                           the "fair use" provisions of the federal        
                           copyright laws. These materials may not be      
                           distributed for other purposes without          
                           permission of the copyright owner(s).          

But nice try.

Vernellia R. Randall
Professor of Law and Director,
Academic Excellence Program
Phone: (937) 229-3378
Fax: (937) 229-2469

Race, Racism and the Law
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/

Race, Health Care and the Law
http://academic.udayton.edu/health/

That SOB has seem to have found a loop hole.  Tell him/her/it that you can give a new pic without your name on it.  Or leave it for the recognition.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#40]
This is the best thread going...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:03:15 AM EDT
[#41]
What we need to do is get a picture of that professor, and have a little arfcom fun with it.  I think he'd look good on a black man's body carrying a bucket full of stolen beer.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:26:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:34:52 AM EDT
[#43]
This discussion can't be going anywhere good, and now has absolutely nothing to do with AR's. IBTL.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#44]

That's Randy Jackson from American Idol!!!

Mods-  could you please move this perhaps to one of the photoshopping threads/areas?

I'd say it's racist now only because all she is gonna give us is pictures of blacks.  

How is this woman calling herself an African American?  She didn't immigrate from Africa, nor did anyone in her previous 5 generations...

I don't get it.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:12:14 AM EDT
[#45]

My first memory of real work was at 12 years old.  I was attending a two-room black  school in West Texas. S everal times a year school would be turned out to allow the  children to work in the cotton fields.  My father taught in one-room (grades 3-8) and my  foster mother (Christine)  in the other (grades 1-4).  My sister, brother and I  worked in the cotton fields too.  We  picked (or pulled) cotton; we chopped cotton (really weeds) along with everyone else.

She's probably so hell bent on calling everything racist because she worked a legitimate job in cotton fields.  She's an insult to each and every Slave who had to work in cotton fields both before and after the Civil War.  

She says this makes her a "Worka-coholic"

How do you pass law school, let alone become a professor at one when you can't spell or check your spelling with a computer program?  She makes a spelling mistake in EVERY sentence.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
If I was the one on the top right, I would be pissed that a guy is pointing a MP5 at my head for a pick but I guess thats justs me.

stole my thunder, bro...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:36:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#48]
OMG!! That looter from NO is in the Malasian Special Forces!
That's some good 'fu!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
they look like someone dipped them honey then rolled them in a pile of Leapers crap.

That's rich....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:46:19 PM EDT
[#50]
To get back on track. . . Perhaps, the Malaysian gov't was ultra concerned about rust issues in the humid climate.  Doesn't the Carbon-15 have polymer (think Glock) type receivers, hence they wouldn't be prone to rust with high levels of humidity.
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top