Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 6:29:33 PM EDT
Heres a few videos..(Am in the process of uploading now) of my AR15.

This video is with the ciener .22 conversion.  Pretty quiet eh? I have no idea why the video ends so soon, and the sound still goes.. ???
media.putfile.com/Shooting12-29-05-015
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Shooting bigger ammunition, and wishing it was FA.

Click here to watch Shooting12-29-05-025

Well, I guess the videos got cut in half, so I guess I hate PUTFILE, so I wont be uploading anymore..  :(

Next build will be a 9mm with predator rail system + red dot optic.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Thought it was cool. The .22 conversion sounded silent! Next vid you need to rock and roll with that thing. I want to see cases flying. I know it wastes ammo but who cares.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, how does that conversion kit work?  The gunshop near me said they weren't very good.  I was a little disappointed because that's what I wanted for christmas.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:50:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey, how does that conversion kit work?  The gunshop near me said they weren't very good.

Hey buzter I have owned 5 of those ciener .22 conversion kits They work great sounds like the counter jockey behind the counter was feeding you some BS Tell him to lay off the crack pipe.

some of the .22 ammo in the bulk packs are a little weak
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#5]
My ciener kit will cycle sub sonic ammo reliably.  In fact, thats what I'm shooting in the video.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top