Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/30/2005 3:48:12 PM EDT

I have a few post ban Colts that have A2 uppers on them and I want to convert to a flat top. What brand of upper would most of you suggest. I want them to fit close and not have a lot of play or a big gap.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:25:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:39:16 PM EDT
Since it's a Colt...Colt. You can buy them from any number of places but Numrich is a good source.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:20:10 PM EDT
if you want to save some $ go with a CMT who makes colt uppers anyway
Top Top