Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/30/2005 8:54:21 AM EDT
I was lookin for some ammo to fire out of my AR-15. Radway Green, British 1989 mfg. is this ammo any good
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:02:45 AM EDT
[#1]
There have been mixed reviews.  Most agree it's underpowered.  If I remember correctly, the ammo is weaker in order cycle in the SA-80.  I have heard of a few Kabooms from this ammo.  Try a "search" and you'll probably find plenty more info.  MJD

ETA:  GO HERE.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:05:25 AM EDT
[#2]
i think it sucks, and you should have posted this in the ammo fourm
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#3]
i have shot a few thousand rounds of it and had no prob.  But I have heard the same info from other friends who have bought it as reported by highwayman.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I haven't owned any personally, but I have assisted a couple people at the range who had real problems with the stuff. Short stroking/fail to feed. Both in 20" Bushmaster guns.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
People say wolf is under powered and it goes 3000 feet per second.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top