Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 2:02:31 PM EDT
Looks to me like 4 AR-15s, one Valmet 76S and a Sig 550; can anyone identify what sort of AR/lower that is to the right of the photo? Mayber AR-47??

This photo is from the Nordic Rifle Championship 2005; here is the link w/ more photos - though unfortunately for us the text appears to be in Finnish:

http://www.toiminta-ampujat.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=990

Looks to me like they had a great time! Did anyone else notice the stage shooting almost straight down? I am not sure I have ever sighted my rifle in for shooting at such an angle.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Looking at the magwell, I'd say you're right on with the AR47....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:30:08 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 AR47
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the down-ward angle portion of the stage and also the shots fired straight down (looks like about 3 stories down):

and

The rifle appears to be the Sig 550.

CBR
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top