Wanted to show a friend.

BK
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:55:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's the Milwaukee

Chameleonweaponry

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:44:29 AM EDT
[#2]
The Milwaukee is for sale.  Contact brass for details...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Ha ... that kills me. Awesome.

Dewalt ones were way cool too.

Thanks man,

BK
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:59:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Not a closeup but here's both

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:31:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Not mine.

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:32:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I save all interesting pics for future use................... I think it belongs to  someone here but couldnt find him.

so here is the pic anyways.............

..................................damn.....................you beat me.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:41:09 AM EDT
[#7]
AWESOME.

That is what I was after.

Have a non-gun pal who is a contractor I want to show these too.

He was on the fence about buying an AR and when I told him about these he was done. Had to have one ...

Thanks for the pics guys.

BK
AmericanSnipers.org
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:43:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I save all interesting pics for future use................... I think it belongs to  someone here but couldnt find him.

so here is the pic anyways.............

i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/donovan007007/dewaltar159uf.png

Mines bigger
..................................damn.....................you beat me.

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#9]
If you look closely at the picture I posted above, the yellow rifle also has the DeWalt label, using the full Cav Arms lower.  I used to have a separate picture of it but can't find it now.  I think it's a better presentation than the one above that uses the standard lower receiver.  Perhaps someone else can find that picture.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If you look closely at the picture I posted above, the yellow rifle also has the DeWalt label, using the full Cav Arms lower.  I used to have a separate picture of it but can't find it now.  I think it's a better presentation than the one above that uses the standard lower receiver.  Perhaps someone else can find that picture.

Aw, are we upset there is another rifle like yours?

Personally I think the rifle with the battery is funnier.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:50:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought this thread was just a joke. I can't believe Dewalt and Milwakee actually have their own line. I'll wait for CRAFTSMAN  or even SNAP-ON to make one....  

I can just see a chromed out model from craftsman hanging on my bench lol

Gene
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Have a relative who is a VP in sales for Klein Tools. Told him I would gladly be sponsored and use  an Ar 15 with  appropriate Klein Furniture. I showed him what his fellow tool companies have going.  I am not holding my breath for  a box with Klein Tools return address However.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top