Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2005 3:19:13 PM EDT
Well after having to sell my original Bushmaster 20" HBAR to help pay for a lease separation, I have finally came back to the land of the EBR sickness. I have purchased and already recieved tracking info, to my local dealer, for my new Stag Arms Model 2 Pre-Ban. I have read alot in the last couple of days and decided to go with them since the overall consenus is they make high quality parts. I didn't want to build one as I don't have the tools or the time since I am in my last semester in finishing up my EE degree. I am just glad I live in a state that doesn't have an AWB. Once I shot it I will get the bug even more and be back for more goodies.

Man, my finances are going to go down the tubes now! Here
http://members.cox.net/jztumli/stag_arms_model2big.gif

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:25:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Great rig, 20!

Congratulations, and welcome back!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:55:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I sold my RRA over the summer, and missed it almost immediately.  So when the opportunity came for the Bushmaster below, at a price I could not afford to pass up <$600> I bought it.

http://www.geocities.com/fatmantpk/Bushy2
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
best graduation present ever
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well after having to sell my original Bushmaster 20" HBAR to help pay for a lease separation, I have finally came back to the land of the EBR sickness. I have purchased and already recieved tracking info, to my local dealer, for my new Stag Arms Model 2 Pre-Ban. I have read alot in the last couple of days and decided to go with them since the overall consenus is they make high quality parts. I didn't want to build one as I don't have the tools or the time since I am in my last semester in finishing up my EE degree. I am just glad I live in a state that doesn't have an AWB.

Welcome back dude!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Dont tell me you have the Jazz Blue 20th.
CTKurt on VWVortex.
BTW nice rifle
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Great choice and congrats, just post a pic when you get it.

When I was in college a long time ago, I had my SP1 but I was more into pistols and was a member of my school's pistol shooting team.

I was mainly using my Walther GSP .32 and .22 LR, High Standard .22 LR and Unique (made in France) .22 short.

My pistols were taking up most of my allowance and I didn't have too much left for my AR.

There is no known cure for Black Rifle Disease.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dont tell me you have the Jazz Blue 20th.
CTKurt on VWVortex.
BTW nice rifle

*Checks outside for suspicious vehicles or people*

I don't know how you guessed the color much less the car but yes I do have a Jazz Blue 20th GTI. Most people don't understand the name even after I explain it. PapaSmurf#1941 is my name on VWVortex but have not been on there in awhile. Was from the nickname of smurf mobile people at work gave my car then named me Papa Smurf. Am getting a Spec clutch and flywheel installed next week. What kind of dub you drive?

Thanks for the welcomes and I am afraid I know the fortunate consequences of EBR disease. One kick ass rifle and a lot of cool gadgets to buy for them. I will post pictures when I get it. UPS says the 29th. I must say the Stag Arms had the order processed and shipped the next day after ordering so so far I am really impressed with them. I am also a technophile so I have a nice digi-cam to take pictures with. I think I will stop buy technology and start buying AR accessories. Merry Christmas to all of you and happy shooting.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:52:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Well finally picked her up last Thursday and got to take her out and run some ammo through. Shoot about 260 rounds then had to shut it down. I was shooting at a friend's land and his grandma was starting to worry some about the loud bangs that were coming from the area we were in. Guess the AR15 is a little louder than I remember and the consecutive shots that would ring out about 30 in a minute or so started to worry the old lady. Being respectful I stopped shooting when they inquired what was being shot. Had a blast and know remember why I love this gun so much. I got pictures but it is just another stock AR15 at the moment. I have a red dot scope on my way and will hopefully get to shoot some more later this week. Hope you all had a Happy New Year's and now on to the pictures!!!!

http://members.cox.net/jared.tumlison/IMG_0766.JPG
http://members.cox.net/jared.tumlison/IMG_0767.JPG
http://members.cox.net/jared.tumlison/IMG_0768.JPG
http://members.cox.net/jared.tumlison/IMG_0769.JPG

I don't have very good photography skills for poses and such but there they are. I do have a good digital camera (Canon Digital Rebel XT).  Too bad I am not as good as the camera!

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice looking weapon.

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:43:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Nice looking weapon.

Enjoy.

Thanks man and I have been. Have been trying to find anyone to go shooting with cause I am not a member of any of the local ranges yet. If I still lived in the same town I would join one but with school about to start and everything, it would be kind of a waste of money.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top