Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 11:34:11 AM EDT
I won a Superior Arms S-AR-A4 16" AR 15 on glocktalk.com (raffle)  hisIs this a decent rifle? I know the price was right. Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it is a good rifle. They are kind of new to rifle building but have made parts for a lot of big time AR-15 company's for a lot of years. I know some of the parts they make for other company's but i am not sure if i can tell I have three of their lower recivers and one of their new flat top uppers. And they are just as good if not better than most of the other guys out there making parts. I have also been to their factory 3 times now to pick up stuff and they are all nice people and they can make anything you want.  
The barrel is most likly a Wilson Arms barrel and the rest of the majior parts are their's and what isn't theirs is most likly Rock River Arms.
Here is a link to thier web site
www.superiorarms.com/index_t.htm

And welcome to the world of AR-15's it is like a sickness you will soon have two or three or like me 4 or more
And Again Welcome to the boards also.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, taking it to the range tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Superior is some great stuff and they are some nice people to boot.

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top