Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2005 9:09:48 PM EDT
I've had a gas-piston upper on order from POF-USA since October 23rd, still waiting. The other day I decided I would order a couple of lower receivers from them, because I really like the finish and H&K-style safe/semi etching. Well, I can't order a lower from POF, even though I sent them a copy of the FFL and they have my credit card on file. My FFL holder has to place the order. So I have to send a money order on his behalf. Ok fine. But it will probably be 2 weeks to a month before they have any lowers for sale. It's like they are always back-ordered. It's frustrating finding a product you want, but having to wait on it indefinitely.

I actually at this point have one upper built which needs a lower now, one SBR upper configured and all parts ready to order which needs a lower so I can register it on my Form 1, and one upper I am trying to sell- a Colt 6920 which is in the EE used AR parts.

Frustrating... I wish I had the ability to have some decent stripped lower receivers finished the way I wanted them instead of having to wait on them.

- rem

Top Top