Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 12:06:23 PM EDT
People keep telling me to get my FFL and become a dealer, since I know more than any dealer around here (My home town, not this web site), but I'm afraid to get a FFL yet, so I want to get into selling AR15 parts & parts kits, maybe magazines also. I am wundering if any guys here know who sells stuff like that, I want contact info? I'm willing to buy like a shipping container full of AR parts, if it's cheap enough. If I called a manufacturor like DPMS, would they deal with me, or is there a distributor for this stuff? How does an outfit like Model 1 sales do it?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:25:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
People keep telling me to get my FFL and become a dealer, since I know more than any dealer around here (My home town, not this web site), but I'm afraid to get a FFL yet, so I want to get into selling AR15 parts & parts kits, maybe magazines also. I am wundering if any guys here know who sells stuff like that, I want contact info? I'm willing to buy like a shipping container full of AR parts, if it's cheap enough. If I called a manufacturor like DPMS, would they deal with me, or is there a distributor for this stuff? How does an outfit like Model 1 sales do it?

Contact the companies that you are interested in working with, and ask them what levels they require to be a distrubutor.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top