Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2005 12:06:23 PM EDT
People keep telling me to get my FFL and become a dealer, since I know more than any dealer around here (My home town, not this web site), but I'm afraid to get a FFL yet, so I want to get into selling AR15 parts & parts kits, maybe magazines also. I am wundering if any guys here know who sells stuff like that, I want contact info? I'm willing to buy like a shipping container full of AR parts, if it's cheap enough. If I called a manufacturor like DPMS, would they deal with me, or is there a distributor for this stuff? How does an outfit like Model 1 sales do it?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:25:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Real_estate_salesman:
People keep telling me to get my FFL and become a dealer, since I know more than any dealer around here (My home town, not this web site), but I'm afraid to get a FFL yet, so I want to get into selling AR15 parts & parts kits, maybe magazines also. I am wundering if any guys here know who sells stuff like that, I want contact info? I'm willing to buy like a shipping container full of AR parts, if it's cheap enough. If I called a manufacturor like DPMS, would they deal with me, or is there a distributor for this stuff? How does an outfit like Model 1 sales do it?

Contact the companies that you are interested in working with, and ask them what levels they require to be a distrubutor.
Top Top