Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 5:05:49 PM EDT
After lurking here for a couple of weeks I decided to spend part of my annual bonus on a new toy: an RRA Tactical Entry. I just got an email from UPS that shows I should have it by Friday.

I've been a handgun owner for years, even carried on the job for a few, but haven't really had that much interest in owning a rifle until recently. In fact, the last time I had a rifle in my possession - over 30 years ago - it was checked out of the company (HHC, 1st Eng Bn, 1st Inf Div) arsenal; an M-16 A1.

I'm looking forward to shooting and accessorizing my new toy. I'll post again when I've had a chance to try it out. I'm going to have to shoot frangible ammo indoors for awhile - it was 2F this AM and we got 16 in. of snow last Friday. Any outdoor shooting is going to have to wait for a more pleasant outdoor experience.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
After lurking here for a couple of weeks I decided to spend part of my annual bonus on a new toy: an RRA Tactical Entry. I just got an email from UPS that shows I should have it by Friday.

I've been a handgun owner for years, even carried on the job for a few, but haven't really had that much interest in owning a rifle until recently. In fact, the last time I had a rifle in my possession - over 30 years ago - it was checked out of the company (HHC, 1st Eng Bn, 1st Inf Div) arsenal; an M-16 A1.I'm looking forward to shooting and accessorizing my new toy. I'll post again when I've had a chance to try it out. I'm going to have to shoot frangible ammo indoors for awhile - it was 2F this AM and we got 16 in. of snow last Friday. Any outdoor shooting is going to have to wait for a more pleasant outdoor experience.

HeHeh , a fellow old vet

Do you know what an SP1 is?  
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#3]
HeHeh , a fellow old vet hat

I think I saw one at a range in 1992. Guy had a .22LR conversion on it so he could shoot cheap. Didn't think much of it, actually. h
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Well... if you're going to be one, be a Big Red One!
Welcome to board.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:50:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome onboard!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#7]
How much money do you have?

Your gonna need it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Whatch gonna buy next??

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:24:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to the forum!

...and the disease.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:17:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Welcome to the forum!

...and the disease.

+1

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Whatch gonna buy next??

Ammo, lots of it h,
I haven't told my wife yet hock.gif

I'm going to mention it tomorrow ... along with a comment about how it's less than my friend Barry spent on golf clubs healthy
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#12]
You Sir, are one cool old man...  Welcome aboard!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top