Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#1]
tagged
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 6:32:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't wait until the military starts breaking into everyone's houses over here... gonna be awesome! My favorite is when they just ram their humvees right into the garage doors and stuff. Gonna be awesome.

Quoted:
Best of the recent Military Videos

Its a little over 2 minutes of non stop butt kicking.

Link Posted: 11/8/2005 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Can't wait until the military starts breaking into everyone's houses over here... gonna be awesome! My favorite is when they just ram their humvees right into the garage doors and stuff. Gonna be awesome.

??? Huh ???

Link Posted: 11/8/2005 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#5]
oh so tagged
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#6]
tag
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Any chance you can explain what the fuck your talking about??  Nevermind, it's probably best you don't.

These are all fantastic.  Sincerest thanks to all contributors.  Please continue!
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And when they do what are you gonna do?

Thats right nothing.
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#9]
My point was that (for that clip i quoted) isn't fucking war (well the entire first half), that is POLICING DUTY... which for the most part is unjust and improper for a force trained for warfare. 99% Boredom with 1% policing duty is a seriously bad combination not only for the civilians there but for our reputation.

I'll explain further. Mr Shiek talks with the local US commander or person in charge and says these rags over here are collaborating (who knows why). Squad of soldiers kick in the doors in the middle of the night, ruin the house, scare the shit out of everybody (mostly women and children or old men) and for what? A rumor? It's a joke. Can't anyone see this almost exactly like Vietnam?

Oh and I love the small tiny bit where you can see them toss in flashbangs into a livingroom with a woman on the couch who then starts screaming.

Yah, that is some BADASS WAR FOOTAGE. Gonna be great recruitment tools for the enemy. The Bush regime is so going to doom America. Jesus.

The other videos were a lot better.

- rem

Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Geez, all of this is an eye opener, that's for sure...

To post above mine: Yeah, I'm sure those videos where the terrorists cut the heads off of innocent civilians were great recruitment videos.
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:41:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Did you notice towards the end of the video around 16:45 in play time, a marine is running from a house with his rifle pointed at the ground and his finger on the trigger and he accidently sets his rifle off, nearly shooting himself and the camera man behind him!!! WOW!

- rem

Quoted:
This is the most kick ass video I have seen yet. 17 minutes of the real deal. No other video comes close

news.bbc.co.uk/media/news_web/video/40566000/bb/40566639_bb_16x9.asx

www.blackfive.net/main/2004/12/bbc_video_fallu.html

Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My point was that (for that clip i quoted) isn't fucking war (well the entire first half), that is POLICING DUTY... which for the most part is unjust and improper for a force trained for warfare. 99% Boredom with 1% policing duty is a seriously bad combination not only for the civilians there but for our reputation.

I'll explain further. Mr Shiek talks with the local US commander or person in charge and says these rags over here are collaborating (who knows why). Squad of soldiers kick in the doors in the middle of the night, ruin the house, scare the shit out of everybody (mostly women and children or old men) and for what? A rumor? It's a joke. Can't anyone see this almost exactly like Vietnam?

Oh and I love the small tiny bit where you can see them toss in flashbangs into a livingroom with a woman on the couch who then starts screaming.

Yah, that is some BADASS WAR FOOTAGE. Gonna be great recruitment tools for the enemy. The Bush regime is so going to doom America. Jesus.

- rem

Go back to DU you POS troll.
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Two wrongs don't make a right. If I accidently shoot your mom in the head while busting in to look for bad guys that are almost never there - especially in fairly affluent areas by their standards - and then in retribution you kidnap my son and chop his head off, does that make one worse than the other? Does that make us both right?

Time to pull out. Raise the "mission accomplished" banner again and crack some champagne and just pull the hell out of there. Stop-loss is just another backdoor to the draft. I'm actually surprised Bush hasn't called for an all-out draft to secure the oil. Or wait, did we actually find those weapons of mass destruction?

- rem

Quoted:
Geez, all of this is an eye opener, that's for sure...

To post above mine: Yeah, I'm sure those videos where the terrorists cut the heads off of innocent civilians were great recruitment videos.

Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#14]
*********** I've been a member here for almost 5 years, you can BLOW ME, I'm a registered REPUBLICAN.

- rem

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/8/2005 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Fuck you bitch, I've been a member here for almost 5 years, you can BLOW ME, I'm a registered REPUBLICAN.

- rem

Quoted:

ROFL

Bye bye.

What an idiot.
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
*********** I've been a member here for almost 5 years, you can BLOW ME, I'm a registered REPUBLICAN.

- rem

That you've been here for 5 years and contributed nothing doesn't impress me, and neither does your supposed voter registration.

Nex thing you know you will be making BS claim about having been in the military....

Link Posted: 11/8/2005 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Guys great video links and thank you.
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 10:15:32 PM EDT
[#18]
I apologize for cursing at you, that was wrong and I'm sorry. I went back and edited it shortly after but low and behold someone quoted me. I took serious offense at being called a troll democrat looking to start some anti-war fight. So I'm not highly active? So what. I just took some issue with the glorification of that particular video being "great war footage". I'm not anti-war, however I've grown to be anti-Bush and I've come to believe we are over there because of a lie, which is a big can of worms I'm not going to re-open. I would never do our troops the dishonor of claiming to be in the service, tho I will admit I tried several times to join both the Marines and Army but couldn't pass physical examination due to my knee (motorcycle accident, I can't run more than a half mile even on pure adrenaline). A buddy of mine, Chris is over there now... He hates it, and as much of a war-lover as he thought he was... And that's just cause of the boredom and the type of duty he is doing, no extreme stories.

And for the rest of the glorification guys here... war is all fun and games until your ass gets shot or your friend gets blown up.

- rem

Quoted:

That you've been here for 5 years and contributed nothing doesn't impress me, and neither does your supposed voter registration.

Nex thing you know you will be making BS claim about having been in the military....

Link Posted: 11/8/2005 10:29:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Wow. The only thing I found surprizing was the number of US Operators using AKs. I knew they did but I thought it was a rare occurance.
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 4:11:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 5:09:22 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

- rem

[bitchslap] Yeah and just like in Vietnam...the women carry bombs too.  Some of the women carry rifles and would probably slit your throat any opportunity they got.  Why don't you look into your info a bit more before you open your mouth and that diarrhea starts to run out... [/endbitchslap]

Link Posted: 11/9/2005 5:12:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Aw hell nevermind...
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 6:15:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Tag for home.
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 6:16:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

And for the rest of the glorification guys here... war is all fun and games until your ass gets shot or your friend gets blown up.

- rem

Many of us, myself included have spent quite a bit of time in the sandbox to include Iraq and Stans and are far from "war glorification guys"
I think few if any of us here are under the impression it's fun and games down range and as I said before many of us know from first hand experience. Now pull your head out of your ass and shut the fuck up.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 7:09:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

- rem

Many of us, myself included have spent quite a bit of time in the sandbox to include Iraq and Stans and are far from "war glorification guys"
I think few if any of us here are under the impression it's fun and games down range and as I said before many of us know from first hand experience. Now pull your head out of your ass and shut the fuck up.  

Here Here!  Buy that man a beer!  
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 8:37:41 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I'm running out of server space guys so not too many more coming from me. I do have some good stuff that I can't upload do to file size restrictions on me end.

.50 @ work

IM sent on hosting
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 8:47:00 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

- rem

Sarg's account
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#28]
EXCELLENT!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Keep em comming. Anyone who thinks that us kicking in doors is going to make the bad guys grow in numbers is the same scum bag in 1942 that said us bombing working people in Germany will only make them stronger.  I say kill them all and see if the bombing stops.  Fuck a Koran.
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#30]
This one is nasty.  Not for the weak of heart.

Bad guy recruiting video
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#31]
WOW! KEEP EM COMING!
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 7:06:48 PM EDT
[#32]

This one is nasty. Not for the weak of heart.

Bad guy recruiting video

Dude, I would be embarrassed to post a link like that in this thread. I dont see anything here funny. Great videos everyone! (Except the last one from the youngster)

Keep the real stuff comming!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Tag!
Link Posted: 11/9/2005 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Agreed. Some of the posters here are such Gung Ho frigging morons. I love the Internet Warriors.

Look, i like cool war footage as much as anyone,I find it highly interesting. I really like the 17 minute Fallujah video. But i think some people here lose touch with reality, and thinks its like a freaking movie.

Quoted:

- rem

Link Posted: 11/9/2005 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#35]
remedy, ive been registered for about a month, does that make my opinion less legit than Stickmans or yours?? I hate when internet message board people validate according to time registered.

btw, i agree with you. Im also a registered conservative Republican that thinks Bush is a moron. Excuse, me, I KNOW Bush is a moron.

Quoted:

- rem

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/9/2005 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#36]
hah! terrifying.. h=85%

Quoted:

Bad guy recruiting video

Link Posted: 11/10/2005 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

This one is nasty. Not for the weak of heart.

Bad guy recruiting video

Dude, I would be embarrassed to post a link like that in this thread. I dont see anything here funny. Great videos everyone! (Except the last one from the youngster)

Keep the real stuff comming!!

Light'n up Francis......  I am mocking any pussy that tells me an American killing bad guys is a recruiting tool for more bad guys.   If you have an issue, here is a tissue.
Link Posted: 11/10/2005 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#38]
No - a troll is normally someone who only posts to incite a flame-war, and usually joins immediately then posts. I've been here a long time and contributed to this forum, I'm not "trolling" for arguments or inciting issues.

- rem

Quoted:
remedy, ive been registered for about a month, does that make my opinion less legit than Stickmans or yours?? I hate when internet message board people validate according to time registered.

btw, i agree with you. Im also a registered conservative Republican that thinks Bush is a moron. Excuse, me, I KNOW Bush is a moron.

Quoted:

- rem

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/10/2005 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/10/2005 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/10/2005 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#41]
How about this one?
Link Posted: 11/10/2005 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Great vids sans the gay one.

Bomber
Link Posted: 11/11/2005 4:16:29 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Bad guy recruiting video

This is the kind of memory that guys who have ever served together will NEVER forget.  THESE are the good times.  

They'll watch this 25 years from now, and laugh their asses off all over again.

I liked the guy whose face is half shaved, and the dancing people in the shitters best.

--farg0007
Link Posted: 11/11/2005 6:07:24 AM EDT
[#44]
tag
Link Posted: 11/11/2005 9:14:26 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am in your debt!

So am I.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2005 9:51:28 AM EDT
[#46]
i have the downloadable version of that video you guys are drueling over. he
http://rapidshare.de/files/7357983/sof-iraq.mpg.html
hurry before bandwith runs out
Link Posted: 11/11/2005 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/11/2005 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#48]
hahhaa thats a bad ass video some nice explosions and lots of rocketts.
Link Posted: 11/11/2005 3:54:24 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone have a better link to the Blackwater Vid?  That one won't work for me...

It's 18 megs which is too large for me to host (10meg file size ftp limit)
I can email it to you though, let me know.

Direct Link is:
secure.ifilm.com/qt/portal/2677403_300.mov?e=1131763200&h=ba726c8a7cbc3892363f63882062a88d

Just Right Click then Save As
Link Posted: 11/11/2005 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Pretty good

That one Marine had a patch that said "Don't Fuck with US? OR USA?"

BADASS
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top