User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#1]
The original slung rifle T-shirt is a clever and original design.
I'm sure you'd get some colorful looks at work.

While I may wear My rifle like that often, I dunno if i could wear that shirt out in Public

Now The Zombie Apocalypse shirt has me totally sold!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:35:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Somebody PLEASE make a zombie apocolypse shirt!!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:06:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
#4.

And as long as we are adding our .02, the front could say "Hi",
and the back could say
"I'm from ARFCOM, and I'm here to help"

w00t!  I'd hit buy it!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:53:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I dunno about putting arfcom stuff on the shirts but I will work on the My Other Car is an M4 here in a second.

If we get around to a first run its going to be number 3 and the number 3 varient on page two. They are simple and we can use a high quality T-Shirt and still keep the price decent.

New picture on PAGE 1

I am about to make the number three T-shirt. I will post the specs (brand of shirt, cost, ect.)
and such soon.

I'd rather the back say AR15.COM with the site logo, and the front have some witty saying on it...along the lines of but not limited to "My other car is an M4" i know that sounds stupid but something really catchy that will maybe even not necesarily make sense to the sheeple....a forum inside joke maybe?

I put your idea on the new HI shirt on page one. If / when that design is ever made you just scored yourself a free t-shirt.

Wait.... which zombie apocalypse T-shirt do you like more? The one on page 1 or the one on page 2?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:59:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd buy a few for me and my friends if you put the sling all the way around.  I'd prefer it with just the rifle and no text.  Or, if it said, "My other CAR is an M4."  I'd prefer Woodland Camo pattern to the T-Shirt as opposed to white.  I'd get grease, powder residue, etc all over it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am about to make the number three T-shirt. I will post the specs (brand of shirt, cost, ect.)
and such soon.

Number 3? With no slung AR? Bummer. The creativity is gone.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Slung rifle = expensive. We are going to sell the easy design first to actually see if our venture here is successfull. If it turns out that people like our stuff we will be putting more money into better designs. The slung rifle is my favorite design and its not going to dissapear.  

We are currently working out the details on the slung rifle. In the meantime we are going to produce #3 First. The slung rifle is a complicated design and it will come in to play at a later date.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I screwed it up.  Thought #5 was #4 and voted for it.  I like #5.  My wife even laughed when she saw it.  That's some high praise.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:03:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I really like the slung rifle idea. You should sell the heck out of them on ar15.com

edit to add

Maybe a Zombie could be added for effect?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's something I came up with.

What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I think some of you should go find a funeral and talk about how great you are  for awhile.....

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I got the quote for number 3

Hanes heavyweight 100% cotton
around 16-18 bucks shipped.
Price may change as the person who gave us the quote needs to see the final design.

Whatcha guys think? It's a simple design that we can make and when we make our profit we can work on getting the slung rifle designs up. Stickman can you email me the high res of your rifle pic w/ EOTECH to my Gmail account? We are going to start working on the slung rifle design.

Version 1 of #3 Zombie shirt is going to be a GO in about a week or two.
Version 2 of #3 Zombie shirt will be the second run of zombie shirts.

If they sell well we will run the slung rifle #5 as the first slung rifle run. Expect a steeper price on that shirt as it is complicated.

I am also working on a few AKshirts that the dark side might enjoy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:08:07 PM EDT
[#13]
heres some images, but you'd once again need permission

Zombie Apocalypse!

Sure, anybody can hit a zombie with their car...but what happens when you run out of gas? Adopt an AR-15

pjcad.altervista.org/uploads/REwallpaper_Jill_Valentine01.jpg Got Jill?

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I think some of you should go find a funeral and talk about how great you are  for awhile.....

*finds a funeral and exuberantly talks about how great I am.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Stickman can you email me the high res of your rifle pic w/ EOTECH to my Gmail account?

I get a LARGE amount of email and PMs from here and other places, I don't keep peoples info as much of it is LE/MIL, and on odd topics.  As a matter of habit, I delete everything.

Send me an email with what you need, and I'll be more than happy to help.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#16]
#5 is great. If not on the shirt, atleast make a bumper sticker with the "My other CAR is an M4" line.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:26:59 PM EDT
[#17]
#2 would be good for a laugh. I'd buy one. You'd peak some curriosity no matter what side of the shirt they see. They'd probably want to see whats on the other side. An far as cost, most don't mind paying a little more for quality and to be able to make a statement.  4weelin
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top