Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:58:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
11. In-house materials laboratory to monitor supplies w\compliance to  Mil and Colt Specs.

Hey, that "in-house materials laboratory" is precisely where I used to work

And that, sport fans, is why I prefer Colt parts. While they certainly aren't perfect, there is a much greater chance that defective or inferior parts will be identified and eliminated.

QUICK! Someone call Bushy and ask to speak to someone in their in-house materials laboratory...

And while you're on hold, you'd better grab a deck of cards-because you'll be waiting for a looooong time.

Amen, Brother!!!

I have worked in Q.C. positions ( and am schooled in Quality Control ) in the Automotive Industry for many, many years.....I am VERY familiar in the differences between a FACTORY and an ASSEMBLY SHOP.  Colt is a bona fide FACTORY and even though they also have vended components, Colt has thing thing called a METROLOGY  Department and a QUALITY Department where specs are checked and guages are guaged and PRODUCTION LOTS are checked against specicifications BEFORE the lots are accepted ( what we call Green Tagged ) for use.

That's one of a a zillion reasons that I drink the Kool Aid by the bucket.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I love my 6721 - i ordered it because of a huge back log of 6920 orders at the time....

Want to find a 6520 this week......somewhere......any fans of that model?

i think thats the one - basically a "new model"  Colt Light weight sporter?

Oh, hell yeah!!!  Got one a few months ago!!!!!  I am a Pencil Barrel Geek and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a pic of it attacking a clothes hamper:

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=37902

That poor clothes hamper never had a chance.

Nope...poor thing ended up in tatters all over the floor......as did my socks.  Damn Rampant Ponies.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, my 6721 finally arrived!!!

Fit and finish are excellent, and I was really impressed with the trigger - I thought that was going to be one of the first things I replaced, but it is going to stay.

I mounted an EOTech 512 on it and plan on sighting it in later this week.

Bring on the Kool Aid!

5Shot
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, my 6721 finally arrived!!!

Fit and finish are excellent, and I was really impressed with the trigger - I thought that was going to be one of the first things I replaced, but it is going to stay.

I mounted an EOTech 512 on it and plan on sighting it in later this week.

Bring on the Kool Aid!

5Shot

I new youd like it

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top