User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 11:58:43 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a pretty decent gun store in town that has really awesome service and cool stuff, but I lost a small amount of respect when I saw they had a few of these for sale and one mounted on a rodded out Bushmaster M4gery. Personally, I just don't like the feel of a 37 or 40 mike-mike launcher on a M4gery, let alone a f****** Glock. The balance was really weird, I thought and it not only made it front heavy, but extremely awkward. Maybe the company sought to redefine the term "double tap"? Not to mention the legal implications, the idea is just absurd. I use a single point sling, so I have no trouble rapidly transitioning between rifle and pistol or rifle and aux. weapon, which is a 870 Police Magnum or a 7.62x39 AK variant. As posted before, if you need an AR use an AR, if you need a Glock, use a Glock. Can you imagine your AR going down and you needing to clear a house? You would be caught with your pants down while taking your pistol off your rifle. Perhaps this company will make a mount so you can add a machete to the Glock? I think Airsoft is to legit for this piece of fuck product.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Any more cool pictures anyone has. I love seeing different modifications people make on their rifles. Any cool setups are acceptable.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:27:56 AM EDT
[#3]
pretty dumb thing right there....
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 9:09:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Why? I'm going to get a shitload of pitures aren't I?
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Blah
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why? I'm going to get a shitload of pitures aren't I?

The reason is simple.  You are looking for "cool pictures", while many of us who actually use these are thinking of how horrid they are for real world use.

If you are only looking for cool pics, do a search with google under the term masterkey.  Don't expect to open a subject topic that is flawed and not expect people to comment on it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I see nothing wrong with asking for cool pictures. If you don't have anything to offer then that's fine, don't. But I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that do have some interesting aka "cool" pictures of their custom rifles, and I would like to see them, if you don't want to see any then don't come on this thread. Simple as that. Also I have several other threads asking about "real" information and not just cool pictures so don't act like I'm an ass for curiosity in other people's creations.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That is some of the gayest things I have ever seen

+1
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:48:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Shotgun pics.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top