Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 2:14:32 PM EDT
Its a green CAV-15 with a 16" bbl.  I only have the picture sinstral provided for me at the moment, but I will get more asap.

http://www.cavalryarms.com/Karaya.jpg

Im taking it to the range to sight it in tomorrow, and have fun with it of course ;)

I was very suprised with the wieght of the rifle, it must be under 6lb!  The ergonomics are PERFECT, thats one reason i wanted an AR-15.  Once you actually hold your own you get more respect for just how perfect the ergonomics are.  I am looking forward much to shooting it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 3:11:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice looking AR.  Give us a range report, OK? Welcome......
[beer]

It's Saturday night.....
Sitting here enjoying a great site on my new computer, listening to some killer music (Jeff Beck) and enjoying a few cold ones!!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats and nice looking AR.  Have fun shooting it.[beer]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#4]
just did my first disassembly and reassembly of the rifle.  Found it very simple and easy to do, although there are a few little pins that could get lost easily if you were stipping it in a stressful situation and in a hurry(in combat for example). Simple precautions would remedy that however.  I am impressed even more now about the design and how it all works together.  ;)
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a keeper! [snoopy]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Very Nice, like the looks of your new baby. [:)]

You'll be hooked, if you arent already? [:D]

TG
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Very nice looking weapon!!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Very nice rifle you have there!  Cav Arms makes great stuff and they're great people.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Very nice. Like the color

Now start saving up for your next one.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top