Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2003 6:26:51 PM EDT
I just received my order from PreBanArms.com.

I ordered one of the Colt Solingen (Germany) carbine bayonets with the extended handle for the M4 or CAR15 (with longer distance between the flash hider and bayo lug).

It got here in just 5 days as promised, was extremely well packaged and brand new. The bayonet is truly a work of fine craftsmanship.

I give them an A+.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:41:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I have also bought from him... A little pricey but great products and quik...
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have also bought from him... A little pricey but great products and quik...
View Quote

I agree, expensive, but when you need something you can't find anywhere else, sometime worth it :-)
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#3]
DR,

Could you post a pic of the extended bayonet on your carbine?  I am curious is if looks good or a little "goofy".  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:34:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree, I had the same experience with prebanarm.com/cuzco purchasing the bayonet.  Why they do not advertise here I don't know, there is a market.  I wish they would do M9 bayonets as well.  Quality was top notch.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=7865[/img]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=15628[/img]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:05:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Cool as the other side of the pillow!  I've been waiting for someone to do that so my 16" M4 can have a proper bayonet, thank you.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:25:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I will post a pict of the bayo on my 11.5" w.5.5 inch flash hider tonite after work. Looks very nice on the M4, AK MIke.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 7:50:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Still too expensive, anyone ELSE???
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top