Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/12/2003 12:51:29 PM EDT
Hey folks, I just got done helping a friend assemble a free-floated stainless bull barrel AR' and another friend mentioned that he wanted the same thing but without the stainless BBL.

Does anyone make a non-stainless bull bbl? I know that Bushmaster has their V-Match uppers but they look like a medium contour bbl. Anyone make one fatter out of chromoly or ?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 1:11:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Treadhead: Hey folks, I just got done helping a friend assemble a free-floated stainless bull barrel AR' and another friend mentioned that he wanted the same thing but without the stainless BBL. Does anyone make a non-stainless bull bbl? I know that Bushmaster has their V-Match uppers but they look like a medium contour bbl. Anyone make one fatter out of chromoly or ? Thanks
View Quote
DPMS
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:08:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DaPhotoGuy:
Originally Posted By Treadhead: Hey folks, I just got done helping a friend assemble a free-floated stainless bull barrel AR' and another friend mentioned that he wanted the same thing but without the stainless BBL. Does anyone make a non-stainless bull bbl? I know that Bushmaster has their V-Match uppers but they look like a medium contour bbl. Anyone make one fatter out of chromoly or ? Thanks
View Quote
DPMS
View Quote
Thanks Da'
Top Top