Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 8:21:40 PM EDT
Do you guys know if i can get a RRA upper with the pressed on mock f/h on any upper or just the m4 model. I own a m4a3 bushy and want my RRA to be a 20" service rifle w/ the fake pressed on f/h.

I can get one thru M&A but i don't know anything about them as far as quality or reliability. I want to stick with RRA parts all the way.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:00:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By billyxm15: Do you guys know if i can get a RRA upper with the pressed on mock f/h on any upper or just the m4 model. I own a m4a3 bushy and want my RRA to be a 20" service rifle w/ the fake pressed on f/h. I can get one thru M&A but i don't know anything about them as far as quality or reliability. I want to stick with RRA parts all the way.
View Quote
Sorry I don't know about the mock f/h as an option, but keep in mind: I have heard that orders that require RRA to build a gun "custom" at the factory can have a LONG lead time. Luckily mine was a typical Varmint 16, but I heard horror stories about waits of up to 2 months. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:28:19 AM EDT
$35 option. it's under the select barrel option.http://www.rockriverarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=AR0726B&storeid=1&image=ustda2cm.gif
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:13:23 PM EDT
Actually, the mock suppressor is only (currently) available on the R4 bbl,,whether CM, CL, or SS. They will shortly be offering a limited run of 20" CM HBARs with it on them. Check their web-site...it's supposed to be there within a few weeks. Sluggo
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:20:41 PM EDT
Sorry I don't know about the mock f/h as an option, but keep in mind: I have heard that orders that require RRA to build a gun "custom" at the factory can have a LONG lead time. Luckily mine was a typical Varmint 16, but I heard horror stories about waits of up to 2 months. Hope this helps.
View Quote
I just ordered mine custom and it took 3 weeks from order date to recieve date. Maybe they've handled their issues. Or I got lucky.[banana] Anyway, good luck whatever you do. -St
Top Top