Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/26/2003 6:11:17 PM EDT
I was just thinking about how much I love my Bushy. She's never failed to feed or jam. She's the perfect little "Black Rifle." I wish I could wear her everywhere.

I love Bushmaster. I love Bushmaster.

Thank you, I'm done.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I understand the feeling, but must admit too a problem.  Although I am strict Southern Baptist, and take a very conservative bible interpretation, in this area, I am a polygamist [shocked] (sp?).  I feel the same way towards my 2 Bushy's, 3 Rock Rivers, and one Oly arms (who hopefully will soon be wearing a Bushy preban upper).

Doc
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
You poor fool. You think you love your black plastic toy, but I love MY Bushmaster (20" A2) more. I really wish my wife would allow that thing in bed with us, but she is of the jealous type.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top