Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 8:46:47 AM EDT
I just now called A.R.M.S and ordered a SIR system #50 slimline bi-level ,I have asked this before - here goes . Will it fit on the old M4 type barrel from RRA that does not have the true contour ? It appears there will be enuff clearance , but I want to be sure I can always cancel I dont want to but I know somebody out there in AR land has the answer - please email me asap . Thanks -
Happy Thanksgiving - remember spit the little hard round things out .
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Since the SIR mounts to the upper and the delta ring and free floats the barrel, the contour is irrelevant.

So it will work fine.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:29:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I figured as much but you know these things go , or maybe not I type of guy that if it didn't fit , give me a file ... whew kick me !    thanks bro
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top