Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2003 10:11:44 PM EDT
Anyone tried the Zeiss Z-point Dot Sight??

If so...., what do you think of it??

The only place i've seen them for sale so far is on Cabela's website.

I use an Eotech..., just wondering how the Z-Point compares??  Sounds like it has some pretty desirable features!

RU4FREEDOM.....out
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:49:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya, i'd also like to know what people think/thought of it...

Here's a pic and wright up from Cabela's site

[img]http://a1460.g.akamai.net/f/1460/1339/6h/www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/Item/71/17/91/i711791sq01.jpg[/img]
Zeiss Z-Point Sighting System
Measuring only 2.5"L x 1.4"W x 1.75"H and weighing in at only 3.5 oz., Zeiss' Z-point sighting system gives picture-perfect optical quality and the precision of digital operational controls in a fast-acquisition reflex sight. And with its replaceable lithium battery and solar cell dual-energy supply, you will have reliable power, day or night. Polymer housing with integrated aluminum tube. A side-mounted push button lets the shooter choose low, medium, or high-power illumination from the internal red diode. Sight can be quickly taken off or put back on with the integrated sliding clamp mount. And, as with all Zeiss optics, it's 100% waterproof. 61-ft. field of view at 100 yds. Five-year warranty.
Price:  $399.99
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Check it out, it's in a publicity shot of HK's new P7 PDW:

[URL]http://63.240.200.84/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HKIWEB&Product_Code=702386&Category_Code=P1[/URL]

from [URL]www.hk-usa.com[/URL]

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top