Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2003 8:55:02 AM EDT
I came accross an "E.A." receiver with a strange stamp on it.
It has an about 1" circle with a palm tree inside the circle and the words PALMERMO ARMORY around the inside edge of the circle.
Does anyone have information about this marking?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure it's not "Palmetto Armory"?  Palmetto was one of the incarnations of Olympic Arms, I think.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:49:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Palmetto lower, I have one, it was made by Olympic.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#3]
That could be the spelling as the stamp is very light on the upper portion of the circle.
The rest of the receiver is marked E.A. LA
which I thought was Essential Arms. Does the Olympic stamping have the palm tree that I mentioned?
Thanks,
Steve
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes that's the same roll mark,I do not know whether Essential Arms ever made the Palmetto lowers. You can check the Olympic Arms site to see if the serial number is one they manufactured. It's definitely Palmetto by the roll mark you describe.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top